EDITH

"So you want me to pretend that you're not going to jack our school trip?" I repeated to Fury over the communicator

"So you want me to pretend that you're not going to jack our school trip?" I repeated to Fury over the communicator. He decided to call me at 6 in the morning to tell me all about his big plan. The first thing he said was make sure your boy toy isn't in the room and listen. Then explained how he's gonna get make our school go to Prague. I'm just wondering what kind of connections Fury has to change everything last minute.

"Do whatever you want," Fury answered. "Once Peter gets on that bus, there's nothing he can do."

"What he still doesn't want to help?"

"He will."

"You know I can help too, right?"

"Not saying you're not. Wouldn't want to ruin your anniversary," Fury replied sarcastically.

I growled. "I don't care about the anniversary if people need to be saved."

"Isn't that sweet of you?"

I felt my eyes go red. "Fury -"

"We'll be waiting for you guys. Call me when you're near. The coordinates are in your communicator."

With that, he hung up. "Fury, you son of a bitch."

I noticed Peter coming and pocket my communicator. "Hey, you ready?" he asked nervously. With a deadly red-eye glare, I grabbed my suitcase and walked around him. "Raven?" I ignored him and continued to walk out of the hotel. "Raven."

I found MJ. "MJ," I called once we were outside. I made my way over to her and Brad.

"Hey, Rach," she said. "Excited for Paris?"

"Not really. I've been there before with Tony but it was mostly for business trips."

"You've been everywhere, haven't you?" Brad asked with a smile.

Yeah, with Tony and the Teen Titans. "Pretty much, it gets boring at times."

I'm glad we're not going to Tokyo or else they would have seen my face on gum.

MJ nodded her head toward Peter. "What's wrong with him?"

I looked toward Peter. He was talking with Ned but he kept giving me his sad puppy dog eyes when he looks at me. "We got into an argument last night."

"You guys have been getting into a lot of arguments lately," Brad stated happily.

"What about?" MJ asked.

I glanced at Peter again. "Just...about a job offer." I looked at Brad and MJ. "Don't worry about it."

"Good news. We're going to Prague," Mr. Harrington announced cheerfully.

"Huh?" The whole class questioned along with a few, "What?"

"Prague?" MJ questioned.

Mr. Harrington smiled. "Yeah. Tour company called. They upgraded us." I could feel Peter's eyes on me but I ignored him. "You should've heard me on the phone with them. I really gave them hell."