I Don't Trust Her

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence
- The Sound of Silence, Disturbed

Hello darkness, my old friendI've come to talk with you againBecause a vision softly creepingLeft its seeds while I was sleepingAnd the vision that was planted in my brainStill remainsWithin the sound of silence- The Sound of Silence, Disturbed

No, no, no, no, no. The not aging thing, I'm ok with. Starfire being older than me, I'm fine with that. Banner and Hulk finally merging into one person, great for them. Thor getting a beer gut...I'm still getting used to. But working with that low life who I used to call a friend is the last thing I want to do.

I glared at the newcomer. I felt my eyes glow white as I tried to charge at her but Starfire ran over and held me back.

"Please, Raven, she means no harm," Starfire tried to reason with me.

"I don't care!" I said. I don't care if she was my friend once upon a time. She tried to kill us! My teeth grit together as I levitated Terra in the air and threw her on the ceiling before tossing her to the floor over and over again. "She should have died in that snap!"

I levitated one of the crates and threw it towards Terra

I levitated one of the crates and threw it towards Terra. It missed Tony and Rhodey by a hair when it crashed into her. I created a giant fist and began smashing Terra into the ground.

"Something tells me you know each other," Rhodey commented as I finally made the fist vanish. I was panting as Starfire still squeezed me.

"How is she here? I thought you got your memory wiped," I sneered at Terra, who was getting up.

"It was," she said as she got up and dust herself. "Then one day at my school, something started attacking us. The thing looked like Voldemort for some reason and said he was looking for some stone." Ebony? "My friends and I were hiding until that thing found us. He was coming after me but..." Terra closed her eyes. She squeezed them tight as a single tear came down her cheek. "My friend, Diane, she stood in front of me. You were the best friend I've ever had. That's when I started to remember everything. I started fighting back but the guy was so powerful." Terra began crying more. "He got the better of me. Threw me around like a ragdoll. I couldn't stop him."