Avengers Assemble

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life!
Larger than life
- Holding Out For A Hero, Bonnie Tyler

I need a hero I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the nightHe's gotta be strongAnd he's gotta be fastAnd he's gotta be fresh from the fightI need a heroI'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning lightHe's gotta be sureAnd it's gotta be soo...

"Hey, Cap. On your left."

My eyes slowly gazed toward Steve's left. The Sling Ring portal only Strange and the other Masters could create was slowly opening up. Three figures started to walk out and I began to slowly smile as T'Challa, Shuri, and Okoye. A huge breath of relief escaped me as excitement started to crawl up my chest.  T'Challa nodded at Steve while Shuri found my gaze. Her eyes widened at the state I was in as Sam flew out of the portal behind them. My gaze went from Shuri to the other portals that were slowly opening.

Strange, Mantis, Drax, and Quill came out of their portal. My chest was lifted when I saw...the best mentor I've ever had. My breath hitched in my throat when I saw a certain Spider web-slinging out of the portal. The smile I didn't know was creeping up on my face grew bigger when Peter landed in front of them. I could feel all of my emotions cheering inside of me. All that hope...it's coming back.

"Yibambe!" T'Challa began chanting as his Wakandan army began marching towards him

"Yibambe!" T'Challa began chanting as his Wakandan army began marching towards him. They all began chanting after T'Challa as they were ready to kick some Mad Titan's ass.

"Yibambe!"

"Yibambe!"

"Yibambe!"

"Yibambe!"

"Yibambe!"

Hold off. Hold Fast.

That's probably the first thing I've learned during my stay at Wakanda. I remember Shuri teaching me the word after she blasted T'Challa with one of her crazy inventions. I remember her laughing when the blast threw her brother across the room. But that's a story for another time.