I Am Iron Man

I fell by the wayside like everyone else
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, but I was just kidding myself
Our every moment, I start to replace
'Cause now that they're gone, all I hear are the words that I needed to say
When you hurt under the surface
Like troubled water running cold
Well, time can heal, but this won't
- Before You Go (Piano Version), Lewis Capaldi

I fell by the wayside like everyone elseI hate you, I hate you, I hate you, but I was just kidding myselfOur every moment, I start to replace'Cause now that they're gone, all I hear are the words that I needed to sayWhen you hurt under the surface...

Snap.

My eyes widened when Thanos snapped his fingers. He had that held that wicked grin on his face that showed he won. I waited for my body to be disintegrated but it never came. Thanos's smile faltered as he looked at the gauntlet. The stones weren't there. My mouth dropped but it was soon replaced with a groan as Ebony sneered, twisting the spears in my body.

"And I..." I heard Tony. I tilted my head back to see the stones on Tony's suit. I could see the energy surging through his as his arm lit up. "...am...Iron Man."

Tony brought his fingers together and snapped. I heard Ebony sneer as he continued twisting the spears. He levitated the spear that was near my heart. Ebony brought it up and was about to ram it into my chest but the spear slowly began turning to dust. Ebony's eyes widened as he looked at his hands. His hands began disappearing before his body became nothing but ashes. I looked around to see all of Thanos's army starting to disappear.

Starfire rushed towards me and yanked the spears out. I let out another grunt but I felt my chest beating violently. She tried to help me up, wrapping my arm around her. My eyes towards Thanos. His mouth opened as he looked around at his loss. He sat down and let out a breath before his body turned to ash.

There was a small grunt. My eyes widened while I looked for Tony. He was holding his chest while he settled down on a pile of rubble. The pounding in my chest increased when I saw half of his body burned while Rhodey flew towards him.

"Tony," I gasped as I tried to move from Star.

"No, Raven. You're hurt," she said. She held the worried look on her face as she took in all the blood I lost.

I pushed myself away from her. My body was screaming in pain. I wanted to crash right then and there but I couldn't. With what little energy I had left, I flew over to Tony right when Peter did.

"Mr. Stark?" Peter called out softly. I landed right behind him, my mouth wide open. Oh, God. Please, not Tony. Peter let out a shaky breath, trying to hold back tears, and knelt in front of him. Tony wasn't making any movements. His eyes it was like he was slowly going towards the light. "Hey. Mr. Stark, can you hear me? It's Peter. Hey. We won, Mr. Stark. We won, Mr. Stark. We won! You did it, sir, you did it."

My hands went over my mouth as I tried to choke back a sob. I let out a shaky breath before I moved towards them. I placed my hand on Peter's shoulder as I knelt down next to him.