Night Monkey

I wish I would have gone over Peter's new suit design with Fury

I wish I would have gone over Peter's new suit design with Fury. Peter looks like he's a secret spy who has the same powers as Spider-Man. And if it was anyone else, they would have looked like they were robbing someplace. There's not enough time though, so this will have to do.

I floated next to Peter as we took a good look at Prague. People were wearing colorful, bright, outfits as fireworks exploded behind us. Maybe Tony would have loved coming here. Sounds like something he would enjoy.

"You ready?" I asked Peter. He nodded. "Ok, remember, you either let Quentin or me know if you see something."

"Ok, be careful," Peter said. I gave Peter a thumbs up before creating a small portal and going through it. I ended up on the other side of the festival and got in position. The guys and I began talking through our earpiece. "All right, we're in position. As soon as I see something, Beck and Raven, I'll, uh, I'll let you guys know."

"Roger that," Quentin responded while I just hummed.

"How's the suit?" Fury asked.

"The suit's great," Peter answered. "It's awesome. It's a little tight around the old web-shooter."

"And you look like you're about to break into someone's house," I commented.

"Seriously?!" Fury shouted in frustration.

"Ok, we'll shut up," Peter said. It went silent after a while. "Hey, Raven. Do you see the Ferris wheel from where you are?"

I wasn't that far from the festival so I did manage to see the Ferris wheel. "Yeah, what of it?"

"I was thinking...maybe, uh, once we're done and everything is safe again...we could take a ride on it?"

I sighed in annoyance. "Are you really asking me on a date while we're on lookout? In front of everyone?"

"Yes? It could be a little bit romantic and we could get something out from this mission."

"That's really sweet, Peter," Quentin commented.

Fury scolded us. "You guys are making me sick." He cursed under his breath. "I'm getting some energy spiking on my end."

"We have seismic activity," Hill said.

I turned once I heard the crowd screaming. The statue in the middle of the town square began to break as Fire Elemental began to engulf it. The statue broke completely and the monster let out a roar.

"Ok, he's here! You guys ready?!" Peter rushed out. "You guys know what to do."

"On your lead, Spider-Man," Quentin said.

I flew down toward the creature. My hand shot out to levitate a police car the fire monster was about to smash. People were screaming and running away from the Fire Elemental.