What I Have To Do

There's a time that I remember
When I did not know no pain
When I believed in forever
And everything would stay the same
Now my heart feel like December when somebody say your name
'Cause I can't reach out to call you
But I know I will one day, yeah
- Memories, Maroon 5

There's a time that I rememberWhen I did not know no painWhen I believed in foreverAnd everything would stay the sameNow my heart feel like December when somebody say your name'Cause I can't reach out to call youBut I know I will one day, yeah- Me...

It's been really difficult these past five months. I tell everyone that I'm fine but they don't believe me. Pepper doesn't really ask me what's wrong but I could just feel her eyes on me every time I enter the room. She even tried to get Morgan to get me to confess what's wrong with me. Whenever she does that, I feel myself getting angrier.

Then there's Peter. He's been clinging on to me since that day at school. And he gets worried whenever I glare at the cards people are still putting on my locker. They weren't coming that often anymore but people would just leave drawings of Tony for me. And it's really difficult for me to hold in my anger and make sure my eyes don't turn red in front of everyone. The worst thing I've probably done is yell at one of the students and called him an idiot for leaving this standee of Tony in front of my locker. It still stings a bit whenever I think about Tony but he's gone. He's dead. There's nothing more I could do about it. I swear the only peace I get is when

Don't even get me started on the dates. Peter and I would go on our usual dates but he'll be walking around eggshells whenever someone brings Tony up. He even brought me to a bookstore and tried to cover my eyes when there was a full section about Tony on display. I didn't mind at first until he started waiting for me outside the bathroom. It's getting a bit annoying but I still can't help but love him for trying. Though he has been getting on my nerves whenever he and Ned whisper to each other about me like I'm not there. He'll even call me late at night and ask if I'm ok and if I needed him to come over. Or there are days where he wants me to sleepover at his house. That would be the only time I'd accept his offer and hoped that he could finally see that I'm fine. When it's time for us to sleep, he would pull me close to his chest and hold me tight. There are days I wouldn't even fall asleep and that's when my mind would wander. Just like tonight.

I'm laying in Peter's bed and his arm is wrapped tight around me. I guess since he and May were "blimped" all of their things were either moved or stolen. So instead of the bunk bed he had when we first met, he had a full bed now. Now, I'm looking at the door just thinking. Well, it wasn't even thinking. I don't know I was just expecting someone to burst through that door and try to wake me up in the morning. Or yanking me out of bed when there's an emergency. I could remember the first night I slept over at Tony's.

My eyes began scanning around the room. It was a bit bland if you ask me. Not really my taste. The room is kinda big, not really what I'm used to. There weren't many things hanging from the white walls. Tony was nice enough to give me a king-size bed with peach comforters. There was a vanity right across from the bed and it even had a house warming plant on it. The closet was on the other side of the room and it looked a bit spacious. Then there was a bookshelf at the other corner of the room.