Girl Power

My persuasion can build a nation
Endless power
Our love we can devour
You'll do anything for me
Who run the world?
Girls
- Run The World (Girls), Beyonce

My persuasion can build a nationEndless powerOur love we can devourYou'll do anything for meWho run the world?Girls- Run The World (Girls), Beyonce

All of us girls together. Right here and right now. Our goal right now is giving Carol all the backup she needs until she can give the gauntlet to Scott so he could put the stones back to their rightful time. I cracked my knuckles as the girls and I started to march towards Thanos's army. Our march soon became a sprint. Wanda and I raised our hands and hurled a wave of energy toward them. The Chitari that was in front was blown back as we went our separate powers. My eyes glowed white as I send my astral projection towards one of the Chitari Gorillas. The raven struck right through the gorilla before it repeated the action with the others. It went zig-zag around the field, taking the enemy down.

Starfire's eyes were green as she fired more starbolts towards the flying Chitari. She flew right at one before grabbing the tail and slamming it down the Outriders. I shot my hand forward to shoot another projection of a hand to grab a fistful of the Chitari before I thrust them out towards the Sakaarans. More flying Chitaris were coming at us. Wanda and I went near them and threw our hands out. She was slowly snapping the neck of one while I held the other one in place. Valkyrie swooped in on her pegasus and sliced the one I was holding down the middle.

Terra slammed her hands on the ground before she brought them up to levitate two huge boulders. She brought her hands together to bash a few more Chitarti together before the boulder broke into pieces. With the small rocks, she threw them towards the Chitari Gorilla while Nebula jumped over them and stabbed an Outrider.

Starfire brought her hands together and shot this huge beam from her starbolts. It knocked the Chitari and the Outriders out of the way, making a clear path for Carol to fly through. Carol began glowing as she went right through the path. She was near the van when more of Thanos himself charged at her. Pepper, Star, Shuri, Scott's girl, and I flew over and began blasting him. Thanos got knocked back and tried to get up. I brought my hand forward and send more of my dark energy towards him. It started covering most of his body so he could be held down, but it wasn't fast enough. With his free arm, the threw his double blade towards the van. The van exploded, creating this huge wave that knocked all of us off our feet. My body went flying back until it collided with the ground.

I barely looked up when an Outrider began charging at me. I brought my hand up to levitate the thing before throwing it towards a Sakaaran. I heard someone yell from behind and I sunk into the ground before coming out, kicking the thing square in the jaw. Another Chitari tried to punch me but I grabbed its wrist and twisted it before kicking its back. Pepper shot down and blasted the Chitari away from us. There was a Sakaaran about to attack her but I shot an arrow projection through it. Tony got that suit right for her.

One of the Chitari Gorillas jumped up and landed on top of me. I grunted as the weight started to crush my chest. My eyes glowed white again before I thrust my hand out to blast the gorilla off me. I heard a small sneeze coming from Star before starbolts shot out of her nose. I gave her a confused look as she began sneezing more starbolts, each hitting the enemy.

She rubbed her nose after a while. "Sorry. One had the metallic chromium on his suit," she said. She let out a small gasp when she pointed behind me. "Raven, watch out!"

I turned around just Ebony lunged at me. He had his sinister grin on his face as he brought his hand up and created a small spear with the leftover metals. He brought it down and rammed it through my shoulder. He created two more before one jabbed into my leg. Ebony's smile grew when he looked up. I tried the best I could to see Thanos with the gauntlet in his hand.

"I am inevitable," he said.

Then, snap.

》》》》

A/N: Only two more chapters for Endgame. I am not prepared for this. 😭😭

And here's a little edit of older Starfire and Terra with another one of all three of them with the girls before the fight.