What Happens Next?

I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to turn to
This all or nothing way of loving got me sleeping without you
Now, I need somebody to know
Somebody to heal
Somebody to have
Just to know how it feels
It's easy to say but it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you helped me escape
- Someone You Loved, Lewis Capaldi

I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to turn toThis all or nothing way of loving got me sleeping without youNow, I need somebody to knowSomebody to healSomebody to haveJust to know how it feelsIt's easy to say but it's never the sam...

After flying planet to planet, the team and I finally made it to The Garden. The outside looked very peaceful. No one surrounding the area. The sun rising over the mountains while the crops grew. But I could see Thanos's stupid armor hung up outside of the small hut. My fist clenched as I look at it. Why does Thanos get to live the nice life he always wanted while the rest of us lost our friends. The people we love.

"Raven?" Starfire called out softly as she noticed my fist clenched. I felt my eyes glow as I saw the purple freak walking back into his home.

Carol walked in front of me and placed her hand on my shoulder. "Let's say we tag team."

For my response, I pulled my hood over my head. Carol grinned before we both flew down from the ship. That anger rose and exploded Thanos' little scarecrow. It created a small booming sound which probably alarmed the big eggplant.

That son of a bitch is gonna get what's coming to him!

I raised my hand to create the dark mist before launching the beam through the roof. I could see Thanos using the gauntlet to shield himself until I broke through the roof to knock him down. I brought my hand up to levitate him before pulling him towards me to punch him again. Thanos went crashing on his table before I brought both hands up again.

"Azarath. Metrion. Zinthos!" I shouted before one hand levitated Thanos again and repeatedly crashing him to the ground before a projection of a hand punched him into his fireplace.

Thanos got up and was about to punch me but Carol came flying moments later and put him in a chokehold. Star followed after and grabbed Thanos's arm that had the gauntlet. Rhodey crashed through the wall and grabbed Thanos's free arm so he can't move anymore. Thor flew into the hut moments later and raised his battleax before cutting the gauntlet arm off. Ha! I knew we should have done this plan.

"Good plan," Thor told me while Thanos screamed. I told everyone from the start that we needed to cut his arm off in case he uses the stones. At least someone listened and thought why didn't they listened.

I stood in front of Thanos. The Mad Titan stood in front of me. Half of his face all broken. It looked like an avocado had sex with another one. Just looking at him now. I wanted to kill him right here, right now. Not until we bring everyone back.

Steve and Natasha walked into the hut while Rocket went to grab the gauntlet. "Oh, no," he mumbled. I looked down to see why he mumbled that. The stones...they're all gone.