Ancient One

Falling too fast to prepare for this
Tripping in the world could be dangerous
Everybody circling, it's vulturous
Negative, nepotist
Everybody waiting for the fall of man
Everybody praying for the end of times
Everybody hoping they could be the one
I was born to run, I was born for this
- Whatever It Takes, Imagine Dragons

Falling too fast to prepare for thisTripping in the world could be dangerousEverybody circling, it's vulturousNegative, nepotistEverybody waiting for the fall of manEverybody praying for the end of timesEverybody hoping they could be the oneI was ...

Ok, so, according to Rocket, Quill stole the Power Stone from Morag. The look on Scott's face when we were talking about space and Rocket treating him like a little kid who gets excited about everything...was actually the highlight of my night. Well, it could be if I wasn't glaring at Terra. It doesn't matter what Cap thinks, if she's getting involved in any way possible, you bet your ass I'm not taking my eyes off her for a second. She is not going to ruin our chances to get Peter, Strange, and everyone else back.

Back to the point, we now know the locations of all the stones. The Power Stone was on Morag, the Soul Stone on Vormir - where that eggplant murdered Nebula's sister, the Time, Space, and Mind Stone were in New York, and finally, the Reality Stone was on Asgard. Steve, Tony, Scott, and Starfire were going after the Space and Mind Stone. Clint and Natasha were going after the Soul Stone. Thor, Terra, and Rocket were going to get the Reality Stone. Rhodey and Nebula were gonna get the Power Stone. Banner and I were after the Time Stone.

As much as I hate to say this, these time suits the guys came up with weren't that bad.

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us," Cap began. "We lost friends. We lost family. We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams. You know your missions. Get the stones. Get them back."

We all held our fists in the middle of the circle as we stood on the platform.

"One round-trip each. No mistakes...no do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. That doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives...and we're gonna win. Whatever it takes. Good luck."

Rocket gave a small nod of approval. "He's pretty good at that."

Scott was beaming. "Right?"

"You heard the man. Stroke those keys, Jolly Green," Tony told Banner, who was already typing.