Part 17

Paul held you close to him with one arm, while he pulled the sheet up from the foot of the bed, covering both of your sweat covered bodies. He kissed the top of your head and ran his fingers tip slowly down your side, grinning at the deep sigh you let out. The singer tried to not groan as you ran your nails up and down his hairy chest. The two of you stayed silent for a few minutes, trying to catch your breaths from the last session of the night, as your legs shook like jello next to Paul.

"You okay there? Your legs are still going crazy, and we just finished with each other like ten minutes ago. Did I hurt you?" The guitarist asked.

"Oh god no! I promise, I am fantastic. I won't have an attitude for a day or so," You murmured, feeling the soreness in your core to your thighs already sitting in.

"Oh, somehow, sweetheart, I don't believe you. I think I'll be getting a lot more sass when you wake up, and later, just as much ass." Paul replied with a chuckle.

"Wow, now I see how you win the ladies over after your good looks, it's that charming mouth of yours." You said, laughing as you looked up at him.

"Oh baby girl, you are going to see what all this mouth can do if you just stick around. Your mouth, though sweetheart, what you did to me with it is going to be on repeat for months," The singer replied.

"Good to know I can help you and your hand in the pleasure department to get through the lonely nights, when you can't get any from another warm body," You said, leaning up to kiss him.

"You didn't even last an hour, and you already ran that mouth of yours. If you don't go to sleep, I am going to fuck you hard so hard again that you won't be able to move tomorrow. I may have plans for us too but if you want to ruin them." Paul replied, kissing you back.

"You know that friends and benefits don't have to hang out with each other, right? Usually it's a quick drink. Hit the sheets, and see you later." You said, staring at him.

"I don't do things by the books Y/N, I told you that a couple of weeks ago that I wanted to start a friendship, have some fun here and there. I never said the fun we have had to stay behind a locked door." Paul replied.

"That sounds like," You said.

Paul leaned up and stopped you mid-sentence with a knockout kiss, rolling you over to your back. You looked up at him, trying to catch your breath. The singer looked down at you, brushing the hair out of your eyes with a small smile. You ran your hands across his face, feeling the slight stumble on his chin, smiling as the singer leaned into the touch. After a few moments of intense gazing at each other, Paul grabbed your hand and kissed each finger, then moved back behind you and pulled you back into his chest. He wrapped his arms around your hips and leaned his chin on your shoulder.

"You worry a lot, don't you? That's why you were excited to see me and now that we've, for a lack of a better word, fucked, you're ready to run again, like the last time." Paul whispered in your ear.

"You just got out of a divorce and can have any woman in any country to fuck, yet again bed for a second time with journalistic her late twenties. I just don't understand why you would do that to yourself unless there's a bet between you and Gene." You replied.

"There's no bet between Gene and I. If you weren't into me during that interview like I was you, there wouldn't have been a first time. I want your friendship and the amazing sex, there're no labels here. We are just riding it out and getting a feel for things no pun intended. Do you want me to stop coming here, so to speak, to hang out and do what we please?" Paul asked, pulling away for you to look at him.