Part 19

A few hours later,

You woke up to your head laying on the singer's chest, hearing the light snores escaping his body. Leaning up, you studied his features and still wondering why he was still so interested in you. Paul was another drop dead gorgeous man that you knew should be out playing the field after so long in a marriage not shaking up with someone like you. Shaking the negative thoughts out of your head, you took your hand, running them down the guitarist's chest. Scratching it softly through his shirt. Paul let out a groan and, and you watched his eyes flutter open and land on you. Biting your lip at the older man as he flashed his million-dollar smile at you, and rolled you on top of him.

"Well, this is a bit of a change. Usually it's me trying to get you to wake up," Paul said in a husky voice.

"Can't a girl surprise a man once in a while?" You asked, leaning down to kiss him.

You pecked his lips and pulled away, seeing the glare on Paul's face when you looked back at him. Taking your nails again, you scratched down his chest rougher than before, finding pleasure as the man groaned out and flexed his already groaning erection against you. You dipped down again and kissed Paul again, this time only not pulling fully away from him. The delicate kisses changed into wet and needy ones, with both of you trying to keep the exchanges between you slow, not wanting to rush the moment between the two of you. You nipped the guitarist's bottom lip before swiping your tongue into his mouth, earning a groan from Paul as his hands moved to your face, keeping you close to him. The two of you moved your hips against each other, causing a delicious friction. After a moment, the two of you broke apart trying to catch your breaths, neither of you breaking eye contact.

"When does Robbie come home?" Paul asked breathlessly.

"Two hours, why?" You replied, confused.

"Because, if you haven't noticed, you've created a big problem with your bold wake up call. So as much as I like your loveable yet chatty best friend. I really don't want to be interrupted while you are riding me," The singer replied.

You went to look at the doorknob to make sure it was locked, but instantly felt your eyes roll into the back of your head as Paul's lips attached themselves to your neck. The guitarist lapped a small spot on the side of your neck before sinking his teeth into it, making you moan louder than you intended. Pulling away and covering your mouth, embarrassed slightly by the noise. Paul jerked your hand away from your mouth, looking up at you with scolding eyes.

"Did that make you feel good?" the singer asked.

"Yeah," you replied, raising your eyebrow at him

"Then never let me see you hide that pleasure when you're with me, sweetheart. I don't care if half the block hears you how good I'm making you feel or you are making me feel. There's nothing to be ashamed of, baby girl. You are boosting my ego for sure with each little moan you give me back. I love it and it helps me learn that much more about your body." Paul replied.

"Well, how about you stop talking and let us continue to give each other what we both want," You whispered

"Yes, Ma'am," He whispered back, winking at you

Paul pulled your shirt over your head and threw it to the floor, running his hands up and down your body. You repeated the same motion, jerking his t-shirt off, and pushed him back to the bed. Placing your lips to his neck, the guitarist let out a small hiss as you switched between kissing, biting, and licking each spot. The guitarist gripped your hips as he flexed his denim covered dick into you, making both of you moan. Moving off of Paul's lap, you moved your hands to his belt, feeling large hands on top of yours, making you stare up at him.