Chapter 4: Bleed Magic

The car ride back home was quiet. Probably because it was about 2AM and both of them were tired as hell. This whole situation definitely wasn't going to help Parker's eye bags.
Parker glances over at Chester, still making sure to keep his eyes on the road.
"Hey, bro. You doing okay? Usually you at least attempt to talk to me during drives like these."

Chester snaps out of his daydreaming and turns to Parker, who is surprisingly grinning a bit. "Uh...yeah. I'm just tired, man." Chester slurs, propping up his glasses so he can rub his eyes.

"Yeah, thought so. I'm thinking that we just go back tomorrow and see what we caught on the other cameras." Parker yawns.

Chester just nods before looking back out the window. The city is pitch black out. Not a single car is out, either. It's almost a perfect night. The only flaw that's active at this time is the guilt crawling up Chester's back.

When they got home, Chester immediately went into his room. He didn't have the guts to look at Parker's face right now. He's afraid that he might accidentally say something stupid since he's far too sleep deprived at this point to actually control the thoughts in his head.

And he fears that one day he might say a thought out loud, a sinful one.

Chester puts his glasses on his nightstand and quickly changes into more comfortable clothes before flopping down onto his bed, sighing.

(Well, tonight was a disaster, wasn't it?) he complains to himself. And truth be told, it was. If it wasn't for his..."problems" they would still be at that house, and maybe they could've actually helped that lady. This was all his fault. He even broke a perfectly good camera tonight.

(God, whatever...I'm beyond tired at this point.)
Chester gets up one last time to shut off the light.
And just like that
He drifted off to sleep.
.
.
.
SSSIIIIKKKEEEE!

It was now 3:15 AM, and Chester was whimpering pathetically in his sleep. His hips were shaking on their own, thrusting anxiously at his blankets, trying to get some kind of friction.

Chester's dreams were not always like this, usually he doesn't even remember them when he wakes up. But THIS dream? He'll remember this one for life.

Parker was on top of him, kissing at his neck while thrusting mercilessly into his ass. Chester's insides were basically being rearranged, but god, did it feel good.

"P-Parker~! Agh!~ Mmf~" Chester whines out, trying to catch his breath.
"H-Harder..." Chester exhales.
Parker obeys, slowing down his thrusts but slamming harder into him now.
Chester's mind was goo at this point. He couldn't think. He couldn't do anything but make lewd noises while his eyes slowly roll back into his skull.

"You close, pup?~" Parker purrs into his ear, still continuing to thrust.
Chester nods quickly, whimpers still coming out of his mouth.
He was so close.
So fucking close.
Any second now.
...
...
-BEEP- -BEEP- -BEEP-
"Eh?" Chester manages to say.
-BEEP-
-BEEP-
-BEEP-
Chester wakes up.
No longer in that wonderful dream.
He lazily turns his head to the side. His broken ass alarm clock went off again at random. (I swear, I need to get a new one...or at least convince Parker to buy one for me.)
....
Parker.
Oh.
Shit.
He slams his fist on the alarm clock, making it stop blasting that huge beeping noise. His eyes adjust to the light on the clock.
"7:33 AM"
(Damn. Dreams like those makes time go fast as fuck....) he sighs.
He doubts Parker is awake at this hour. And he most definitely doubts that Parker HEARD him.

"Man, frick my stupid brain." He groans, slamming his body back onto the bed in annoyance.

Today was going to be a long day...