Authors Note

Well...here we are. (Before I start, thank you all for 5k views. Dats a lotta views, my guy)

I'm gonna be honest, I originally started this fanfic as a joke. I truly didn't expect so many people to like the first chapter, so I kept continuing on and on until....
I actually finished it?

I never really get to finishing things these days due to my ADHD lol I always want to start new things constantly!

It's been about a year since I've actually sat down and wrote something, so I apologize if this fanfic wasn't exactly to your liking. I also have trouble finding new words for my writing, so you probably have seen a lot of words being reused constantly, and I apologize for that as well.

Out of all the things I wanted to write, I truly didn't expect to go with two strange guys that record "real monsters" in random peoples houses for views. I truly think they are underrated though lol

I've always found comfort in horror-like things, so that's probably why I am so attached to their YouTube channel. I just find horror interesting.

I guess my inspiration for this all was that one TikTok they posted on their official account. (If you know then you know lol)
And I guess I was like: "yeah...I can make this work" hahaha

So! Onto the more important question....

What's next?

Well....
I had a few more ideas that I never really got to add into this story...
Though, I still want to add those ideas...
So like.

Hey.

You guys.

Do you like

Want a sequel or something?