Epilogue

Well, it was now a week later...and thankfully, both doors were finally fixed, and the flooring was replaced.

It was a rainy day out...

Parker and Chester decided to spend the day on the couch, watching the rain fall from the sky.

"Wait, so let me get this straight, you actually TALKED to Kacy?" Parker questions, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah! It was...weird. Hopefully she's in a better place now..." Chester sighs, resting his head near the window.

"I'm sure she is...I just wish I could've met her, like, the real her." Parker mumbles, placing a hand on Chester back.

"She seemed nice when I talked to her...I just wish I knew why she forced me to relive that nightmare over and over again..."

Parker turns to Chester with a confused look on his face.
"Could she actually control your dreams?" He asks.

Chester shrugs, lifting his head up slightly so he can continue to watch the rain.

"I think so? Maybe she was just warning me about the monster...."

Parker hums in response, turning his attention back to the sky.

....
"Rainy days are beautiful." Parker mumbles.
"You're beautiful." Chester smirks.
"Yeah, I know."

Chester let's out a "pfff!" noise, lightly punching Parker's shoulder.

"Agh, fine, fine...I GUESS you're beautiful, too..." Parker smiles, leaning down to kiss Chester's forehead.

"Thank youuu...."

.
.
.
.
.
.
"So uh, when do you wanna record our next video?" Chester asks, still sitting down on the couch.

"Dang, we just went through a huge traumatic experience last week and now your already thinking about our next video?" Parker laughs, turning on the tv.

"What?? It's our JOB, Parker. We need to make money somehow." Chester whines.

"Maybe we should get part time jobs...you know, so we can pay for therapy sessions." Parker mumbles, skipping through some channels on the tv.

"Dudeee, we don't NEED therapy! Trauma only makes people funnier...." Chester jokes, scooting over to Parker.

"Bro, no. We aren't like those dumb TikTok kids. Unlike them, we're actually going to get help." Parker sighs, pulling Chester closer to him.

"Fine, fine....but I want you to be in the same room as me." Chester smiles, grabbing ahold of Parker's free hand.

"Works for me..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Dude...how many shows have we actually watched?" Chester half whispers, fidgeting with Parker's hand.

"I'm not sure...we never really had the free time to watch anything..." Parker shrugs.

"That's a lie! We've had SO much time! Chester objects, lifting his head up from the others lap.

"Dude, you could've just said something so we didn't have to sit through like...a million boring movies!" Parker grumbles, playfully pulling on Chester's hair.

"Stop pulling my hair! You KNOW damn well you could've just changed the channel one day!" Chester snaps back, holding back a smile.

"Yeah, okay, but like....you were literally on me for 90 percent of that free time..." Parker smirks.

Chester feels his whole body heat up in a mix of embarrassment and petty anger.

"Gah! I give up on you!" Chester huffs, burying his face into Parker's shirt.

"Pfff, you could never give up on me, even if you tried." Parker laughs, tangling his hand in Chester's messy hair.

"....Yeahhhh...."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Dang, took you long enough...you were in the shower for HOURS!" Chester complains, kicking his feet on the bed.

"It was thirty minutes?" Parker says, looking at him dumbfounded.

"Thirty minutes too long, get over here." Chester commands, pointing at the bed.

"You sure are commanding today..." Parker mumbles underneath his breath, turning off the bedroom light before waking towards the bed.

Chester grabs ahold of Parker before he could even properly lay down, pulling him in close.

"Jeez, man! Do you WANT me to suffocate?!" Parker groans.

"Yes, suffocate in my LOVE!" Chester declares, laughing.

His grip on Parker soon loosens, thankfully. The two of them just lay there, completely comfortable with each other's company.
...
...
...
"Dude, I'm so glad you didn't find that broken camera." Chester exhales gently, blissfully unaware that Parker can still hear him.

"What camera?" Parker asks.

"WHAT? WhAT DiD I SAY?" Chester's voice cracks in panic.

Parker just laughs for a good minute before wrapping his arms around Chester.

"You can tell me tomorrow, but for now...."
Parker leans his head down, gently kissing Chester's lips.

"Goodnight, Chester." Parker smiles, turning over and closing his eyes.

Chester smiles, his heart skipping a beat once or twice....

"Goodnight....dude."