Chapter 18: Francis Forever

Chester woke up in Parker's room, not knowing how he got there.

(What the fuck...?) Chester groans, clutching his head. He has a pretty painful headache going on....

Though he tries his best to think about what all happened....it hits him instantly.

"God...damn it...why then? Everything was fine...." he grumbles underneath his breath.

Chester can hear the shower running....so at least Parker didn't leave the house when he was out cold. Wait, why would he?

His headache was only getting worse by the minute. Chester curses to himself before quickly getting up to get some Tylenol.

He probably shouldn't have sat up so quickly, because now the room was spinning...is he dehydrated, too?

It would make sense since his throat felt dryer than the Sahara desert.
He got to the kitchen without passing out again, thankfully.

He took the medicine, drank a few cups of water, went back to the room, and proceeded to wait for everything to blow over.

Chester propped up a pillow so he was still resting his head on it while sitting up. Taking out his phone, he began scrolling through Instagram.

Nothing important was going on...fans were wishing them well, some sadder than others...then there were the people who didn't like them at all, which was understandable. It's not everyday that you see two guys staying over at random people's houses trying to find cryptic things.
It probably sounded so fake to outsiders.

Chester heard the shower turn off, which technically meant he only had a few minutes left to be on his phone.
He practically speed runs checking through all his apps, looking through useless notifications, then finally turning off his phone before putting it back in his pocket.

God, Dream could NEVER.

The bedroom door opens, and Parker's body jolts in surprise.

"Oh, jeez, man. I didn't expect you to be up." Parker exhales, flinging his dirty clothes to the corner of the room.

"Yeah, I woke up with a headache so I went out to the kitchen to get a few things." Chester yawns, stretching his arms up.

"Damn...look, I'm sorry, man-"

"Don't apologize, I'm the one who pushed myself when I clearly needed to rest for a moment..." Chester mumbles, fidgeting with a corner of the blanket.

"But you wouldn't have pushed yourself if I didn't ask you to do that." Parker frowns, sitting down on the other side of the bed.

"Well, I'm okay now. My headache is already disappearing, my throat feels normal, and I'm only a little tired!" Chester smiles, crawling over to Parker's lap to rest his head there.

"Pff, well, alright...if you say so.." Parker smirks, caressing the side of Chester's head with his thumb.

Chester let's out a long sigh, closing his eyes, taking in the comfort. Everything felt nice again.

"So...do you remember what you said before you passed out?" Parker asks.

Chester raises an eyebrow.
"I said something?" Chester says, trying to think back to earlier.

"Uh, yeah...you really don't remember?" Parker  mumbles, moving his thumb to Chester's hair.

"No, not at all. What did I say? Was it bad?" Chester starts to panic.

"No, no, not at all. Don't worry, dude." Parker reassures him quickly before continuing.

"Um, now you don't have to get all embarrassed by this..."
(Oh, here we go.)
"But you did say that you, uh...how the hell do I phrase this....?" Parker mumbles to himself.

"Oh my god, dude. What did I say? Did I rehearse the entire Decertification of Independence to you or something?" Chester jokes, trying to calm his nerves.

"Uh no, you asked me to kiss you, like, everywhere." Parker exhales quickly.

....
Ah.
Of course.
"I said WHAT." Chester deadpans, looking up at Parker.
"I'm not mad or anything-"
"D-Did I say anywhere specific??" Chester quickly asks.
"Uh, no?"
"oH." Chester sighs in relief.

Well, that's good.
"But I was going to take up on your offer if you didn't pass out on me." Parker purrs, continuing to play with Chester's fluffy hair.

"...Dude, how do you get your hair to be like a cloud?" Parker asks.

Chester sits up, dramatically.
"BRO, HOW CAN YOU JUST SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND MOVE ON?!" Chester yells, his face is practically the color of a tomato.

Parker just stares at him, dumbfounded.
"Because-"
"nO, DON'T YOU DARE say you "DON'T CARE"!" Chester wheezes, trying to catch his breath.

"I don't know! I'll literally do anything for you! That's all I'm saying!" Parker yells back, throwing his arms up in the air like a confused child.

Chester goes silent. He really wasn't kidding about this whole benefits thing...

"Then..then....would you kiss me right now? Like...RIGHT now?" Chester asks, looking Parker dead in the eyes.

"...Everywhere?"

....
"Yes." Chester huffs.
Parker studies Chester's face for a moment, before smiling.

"Sure."