Chapter 34: Always Forever

Parker woke up first the next morning. Chester was still very much wrapped around him, his face still buried in the others neck.

Why must he always be so goddamn adorable? He's literally not even trying at this point...

Maybe...this was his chance.

Parker gently moves Chester's sleeping face away from his neck, immediately missing the warmth. He then gently lays his head down on the other pillow.

Parker waits a moment to see if the other would wake up from that sudden movement....but fortunately, he doesn't.

Parker sighs in relief, moving a bit closer to him again. He soon starts to bury his face in Chester's lower neck area, kissing him softly.

Breathing in was always so hard due to the scent of the other's being so intoxicating. If Chester was awake, he would be biting down on his soft skin by now. Alas, Parker doesn't want him to wake up feeling only pain.

He starts to kiss at Chester's collarbone, rougher. Maybe it wouldn't be all that bad if he were to wake up right now. Maybe, Chester would be just as ecstatic as he was right now.

Suddenly, he could start to hear soft whimpers coming from Chester's mouth. Parker quickly looks up, expecting him to be awake. Though, surprisingly, he's not.

Parker fears that he may be having another nightmare right now, so he goes to shake him.
But before he could...
He can feel sudden movement coming from below him.

Parker looks down, uncovering the other. He can see Chester's hips somewhat shaking, more whimpers escaping his mouth.

Ah, he gets it now...

Parker just smirks, bringing a hand back to Chesters's neck.
His hand travels lower and lower, soon, underneath his shirt.

"A-Ah..." Chester quietly gasps, still very much asleep.

So fucking cute....

Parker's lifts up the other's shirt completely, bringing his head down to kiss at his chest.

The whimpers started to get louder and louder as he brings his lips to Chester's waist, kissing roughly at the same place.

Chesters's whimpers soon turned into low moans, his hips trying to thrust into the air.

"F-Fuck....~" Chester whines, his legs wrapping around the blanket.
Parker could no longer kiss at the others hip, so he quickly pulls away, watching what he will do next.

To his surprise, Chester's lower half starts to grind against the blanket, not even gently.
"Mmgh~" Chester whimpers, letting out quiet gasps along the way.

Parker was in awe, since when did Chester do THIS? And why hasn't he told him about it?

Chester winces, bucking his hips wildly.
"P-Parkerr..." he gasps.

Parker's eyes widen, his heart skipping a beat.
Oh shit, he was dreaming about....

Parker moves a hand to Chester's shaking hip, grazing it gently with his thumb.

Drool starts to form in Chester's mouth, slowly dripping down onto the blanket.

"G-Good...iz...good~" Chester sharply exhales.
"...Yeah?" Parker quietly replies, digging his thumb into the other's hip.

"A-Agh!~ R-Rough~ Rougher..." Chester pleads, thrusting into the blankets.

Parker smirks, for someone so gentle with things, he really wants to be broken, huh?

Chester gasps loudly, throwing his head back.
"L-LOVE YOU~" Chester groans, giving one final thrust.

Parker's thumb quickly leaves Chester's skin, his entire body shaking a bit.

Love...?
He actually loves him?
....
No, no way....
That probably didn't mean anything...
Right?

Chester's head buries itself back into the pillow, his hips finally relaxing.

Parker just stares at him, dumbfounded.
He didn't know what to do next, or if he SHOULD do anything.
....
Probably not. It...would be morally wrong to do something...extreme without his permission.

Parker just lays back down onto his pillow, staring at the ceiling.

This is starting to torture him....