Chapter 36: Cause For Concern

"Ehhh...there really isn't much to choose from, bro." Parker sighs, aimlessly scrolling through Netflix movies.

Chester's head is laying peacefully on Parker's chest, gently fidgeting with his free hand.

"Dude, move your head, your blocking the remote signal." Parker grumbles.

"Just raise your arm or something..." Chester shrugs.

"Ughhh, your so lazy...it's starting to get annoying."

Chester just smiles, sliding down a bit so Parker can see the tv more.

"....Thank you." Parker whispers.

.
.
.
.
Parker ended up scrolling randomly, letting it land on something that he hoped would be good.

"Hush? Isn't that a horror movie?" Chester asks nervously.

"Oh, you'll be fine...it's not even that scary. The main character is literally deaf." Parker laughs, pulling Chester closer to his chest.

"Doesn't that make things worse?!" Chester exclaims in slight fear.

"Look, if you can't handle it, I'll turn it off-"

"No, no...I can handle it. I'm basically living in a horror movie already..." Chester mumbles, holding onto Parker's hand tighter.

Parker doesn't even want to question why Chester likes his hands so much, because he truly doesn't care, it's fucking adorable.

"Alright dude, whatever you say..." Parker smiles, kissing the back of Chester's head.

He can feel Chester's body jolt a bit.
That never does get old.
.
.
.
They are about 20 minutes into the movie, and Chester is already burying his head into Parker's shirt.

"Dude...the ex hasn't even gotten into the house yet." Parker mumbles.

"I don't care! He's creepy as hell, man!" Chester whines, moving his head to Parker's neck.

A small jolt goes down Parker's spine as he feels warm breath hit his neck. He's never going to be able to pay attention to the movie if stuff like this keeps happening...

A jump scare appears quickly on the tv, making Chester yell, accidentally grazing his teeth along Parker's neck.

Parker flinches at the sudden sensation, sharply exhaling from his nose.

"Sorry, sorry...." Chester quietly apologizes.

"'s fine..." Parker barley mumbles.
And then, he starts to feel small kisses trail down his neck, and mostly at the spot where Chester almost bit.

Parker lets out a tiny whimper, trying to pay attention to the movie.

"Your whimpers are cute..." Chester smiles, continuing to kiss at his neck.

Parker didn't know how to reply to that, like he even could without letting out another noise.

Without warning, Chester bites down at the skin, making Parker yelp.
"Agh! What the hell?" he whines.

"Every noise you make is cute~" Chester purrs, biting down at the same spot again.

"Mmh~" Parker groans, biting at his own lip so he isn't too loud.

Chester kisses at his jawline, more roughly than the other kisses.

"Chester...dude..pay attention to the movie.." Parker groans, trying his best to sound annoyed.

But soon, he couldn't complain anymore.
Chester went straight for his lips, kissing at the bottom lip first before going all in.

Parker, obviously, kissed back. A bit more passionately than him, actually.

Chester's lips are only agape for a second, just to open his eyes and look straight into Parker's.

"You're beautiful...." Chester whispers before going straight back into the kiss.

I love you, I love you so much. Is what Parker wants to say, but his words get lost within the kiss.

Chester's lips move back down to his jawline, then to his neck, and then he pulls up his shirt, kissing at his chest.

Neither of them were paying any attention to the movie anymore, which just killed off its first side character.

Chester's hands soon grab at Parker's shorts and he looks up, quite innocently.

"Can I...?" Chester exhales quietly.
....
"Go for it..."