Chapter 23: Pork Soda

Parker came home around 8:30 PM, tired as hell. He lazily took off his shoes and went looking for Chester.

He wasn't hard to find, for he was still in Parker's room. Chester didn't stay in there the entire time that Parker was gone though, he did convince himself to take a shower.

But after the shower he went right back into the room, burying himself in blankets while doing...other things.

"Heyyy, Chester! You asleep, dude?" Parker asks, shaking the lump of blankets that his best friend is under.

A small whimper can be heard from the pile.
"Chester?" He frowns, shaking Chester again.

"F-Fuck..." Chester gasps as he accidentally bumps something very sensitive.
Parker can almost immediately recognize that noise
"Uhhh...buddy? You..need help?" Parker mumbles, trying to pull off the blankets, but Chester already has a death grip on them.

"DON'T!" Chester yells, making Parker jump a bit.
"Dude, what happened...?" Parker whispers, concerned as hell.

"F-Fuck....did you...did you do anything with her?" Chester exhales sharply.

Parker's eyes widen in shock. "What?! You thought I was going to...No! Chester, no, I didn't..." Parker assures him, patting at the lump of blankets.

"...Alright..." Chester quickly sighs, moving his body around a bit.

"Can I uncover you?" Parker asks gently.
...
"...I'm...a mess..." Chester whimpers, refusing to let go of the blankets.
"Well it's not like I HAVEN'T seen you like this..." Parker laughs.
...
"No, no..." Chester whispers.
"I...want you."
...
"Okay...well, uncover yourself first, and then you can have me." Parker smiles innocently, not knowing what's going on in Chester's head.

"No, y-you don't get it..." Chester mumbles.
"Then enlighten me."
...
Chester throws the pile of blankets off of him, pinning Parker onto the bed with both hands. He goes in for the kill, kissing at his lips roughly, then moving to his neck.

"J-Jeez! Y-Your excited, huh?" Parker laughs, but that laugh soon turns into a gasp as Chester bites down on his neck, hard.

"S-SHIT!" Parker curses, trying to pull away from him, but failing miserably.

Chester practically rips off his pants and boxers, throwing them to the side. He quickly slides his body down to Parker's length, licking at it roughly.

Parker slaps a hand over his mouth, trying to contain his moans.
Chester starts to move quickly, bobbing his head up and down, taking most of Parker already.

"F-Fucking Christ! W-Why so fast?!~" Parker moans, gripping onto Chester's hair.
As he's about to finish, Chester stops sucking, taking it out of his mouth.
"H-Huh? What's wrong?" Parker looks up, trying not to sound annoyed.

Chester crawls his way on top of Parker's waist, positioning himself.

"Shit, C-Chester..?" Parker looks at him, wide eyed.
"God fuck, Parker, please~ I want you. I want you so fucking badly, please...please f-fuck me~ I'm ready, I'm ready for this~" Chester whines and whimpers, practically sitting on his tip.

Parker looks at him in awe, not sure what to say. Chester is shaking with excitement and fear.
"P-Parker..." "...!" Suddenly, Chester's entire body is flipped around, he's now on his stomach.
Soon enough, his ass is in the air, and his hips are still twitching.
And then Parker slams into him.

Chester let's out a blood curdling scream, burying his face into a pillow.
"F-FUCK! Y-YOU ALRIGHT?" Parker yells, partly groaning as well.

It takes a moment before all Chester can feel again is pleasure, his droopy eyes are back to being half open again.

"Y-yes...you can..move~" Chester purrs.
"A-Alright...how fast?"
...
"F-fucking KILL me, Parker~" Chester whines, and that's all it took.

He starts to slam into Chester at a rapid pace, tugging on his hair in the process.
"AHHHG!~ MGH~ YES~ YES~ F-FUCK~" Chester moans and whimpers, not a thought going through his head.

"Y-Yeah??! You fucking...*huff* wanted this, huh?!" Parker purrs into Chester's ear, continuing to thrust into him.

"MHM!~ HAA!~ W-WANTED THIS SO BADLY!~" Chester whimpers loudly, his ass sticking further up into the air.

Then the memory of the dream hits him once again, only this time, he couldn't give less of a shit.

"A-Ah!~ C-Call me pup! P-PLEASE!~" Chester exhales, burying his face deeper into the pillow.

Parker suddenly hits Chester's g-spot, sending him over the edge in moans and whimpers.

"Haa~ Y-You like it there, pup?~ You like it when I thrust into you right there?!~" Parker moans, thrusting deeper in.

Chester couldn't respond, his brain no longer wanted to respond with him. He could only whine and moan.

"AGH~ AHHAH!~ C-CLOSE!~" Chester manages to scream out.

"Y-Yeah? T-then fucking...*ngh~* cum for me, pup~" Parker purrs, picking up speed.

He didn't need to be told twice. Chester's eyes rolled back in overstimulated as he finished.

"J-Just...a bit more, okay?~" Parker mumbles as Chester starts to whine in pain.

"F-FUCK!" Parker blurts out as he takes himself out of Chester before finishing.

Chester's head is spinning, and Parker collapsed behind him, trying to catch his breath.

"C-Chester...?" Parker has enough strength to look up at where Chester is laying, breathing heavily.

Chester lets out a small groan, turning his head over to face Parker.
"D-Did you enjoy that...?" Chester laughs.
...
"Of fucking course I did, idiot."