Chapter 37: Young

The movie was near its epilogue. It seems the deaf woman killed her crazy ex by knifing him in the throat.

But neither of them seemed to care due to the fact that Chester is silently choking on half of Parker's dick.

"Don't...accidentally hurt yourself, okay?~" Parker slightly whimpers, lightly tugging on Chester's hair.

"Mmhm~" Chester mumbles, gently bobbing his head up and down.

~
~
~
Chester never went fast, he wanted to keep Parker on edge in case he DID want to speed up.

He could start to feel Parker's hips buck up, making his length move deeper into Chester's throat.

"A-Ah, sorry..." Parker mumbles, loosening his grip on the other's hair.

Chester rolls his eyes, letting his throat take in the remaining inches. His eyes are slowly starting to water as he tries to lick at different spots.

"C-Chester...." Parker whines, shoving Chester's mouth off of him completely.

Chester's head throws itself back with a "PWA!" as remaining drool runs down his mouth.

"Dude, I told you to stop forcing yourself to take everything." Parker groans, frowning.

Chester coughs, wiping his mouth. "Man, what the hell...I was trying to get a good rhythm going..."

"Doesn't matter. You are clearly hurting yourself, dude." Parker glares.

"...Can I continue now..?" Chester mumbles, glaring back.

"Hm...I don't think I trust you."

"Then what the hell do you..." Chester stops mid sentence, suddenly lost in thought.

He looks down at his hands, and then back up at Parker, who is now smiling like an idiot.

"Oh, fuck you." Chester spits, causing a laugh to leave Parker's mouth.

"Look, I'm not saying you have to or anything, I can take care of it-!!" Parker lets out a gasp before he could finish, throwing his head back down onto the end of the couch.

Chester starts to pump him quickly, still continuing to lick at the tip.

Lewd noises leave Parker's mouth at a rapid pace, to the point where he could barely catch his breath.

"Now look at you, y-you think you have it all, don't you?~" Chester laughs at Parker's whine in response.

"You think I'm the only whiny mess around here, right?~ Right?~" Chester coos, slowing down his pumps to put his mouth on the tip.

"N-No..." Parker exhales, covering his mouth with both hands.

"Good boy~" Chester purrs, pumping him a few more times before he hears Parker gasp, making a mess on his hand.

"Agh...now look at what you've done..." Chester groans, looking at his messy hand.

"'m sorry..." Parker whispers, breathing heavily.

Chester keeps staring at his hand as he lets Parker catch his breath.

"C-Chester?"
Parker's eyes widen as he watches him pull down his shorts and boxers.

"D-Don't you worry, I'll make sure you don't f-fucking break my ass this time..." Chester smiles, putting his messy hand back onto Parker's length.

"A-Ah~ W-What are you doing??" Parker whines.

"Uhh...lubing you up? What does it look like I'm doing?" Chester mumbles, soon positioning himself on the tip of Parker's dick.

"W-Whoa! Whoa, dude...d-don't you think your going a bit too fast...?" Parker chuckles, suppressing a whimper.

Chester just looks at him, dumbfounded.
Then smiles softly.

"Nah...I wanna be in charge tonight."
And before Parker could say anything else, Chester slams himself down completely onto him, gasping loudly.

Parker slaps a hand onto his mouth so he doesn't scream.

Chester wraps both of his arms around Parker's neck for support, burying his face in the process.

He then starts to bounce rapidly, moaning loudly into Parker's neck as tears start to fall from his face.

"A-AGH!~" Parker screams, feeling Chester's teeth sink into his neck.

"M-MMH~" Chester whines, repeatedly slamming his hips down in a specific spot.

Chester could feel his brain start to turn into goop again as he continuously slams his lower half down onto Parker's throbbing length.

Parker was getting close again, as he's starting to breathe heavily once more.

Chester's mouth soon flings open, letting more lewd noises escape.
"P-PARKER!~ C-CLOSE! SO FUCKING..CLOSE!~" Chester screams as Parker starts to thrust into him rougher.

Chester feels his eyes gloss over as he finishes, riding out his high.

He lazily leaves his head to hang on Parker's shoulder, attempting to catch his breath.

"Chester...? Y-You okay?" Parker whispers, tapping on his back.

Chester looks up at him, his soft, blue eyes are completely fucked out.

He faintly smiles, suddenly smashing his lips onto Parker's.
A small gasp leaves Parker's mouth before kissing him back.