Chapter 21: Rock Star Skinny

They did it.
They finally did it.
It took a while, but...the wait was worth it.
.
.
.
THEY WENT TO FUCKING DENNY'S!
HELL YEAH!
Oh yeah, they also kissed. Can't forget that.

When they got back to the house, Chester felt like he was going to wake up at any moment. Like, this had to be a dream, right? Today was absolutely perfect....this couldn't be real!

"Parker, hit me!" Chester quickly turns around, containing his joy.

Parker stares at him like he's finally lost it. "Excuse me?"

"C'mon, man! Enough pressure to my face might wake me up! Do it!" Chester giggles, grabbing ahold of Parker's shoulders to shake him around a little.

"Uhhh...agh, stop shaking me-" Chester quickly lets go of Parker.
"Dude, you aren't dreaming." Parker smiles.
"Promise?" Chester looks at him, puppy dog eyes and all.
"Would I ever lie to you at a time like this?"
...
"No, I guess not..." Chester huffs.
"Dude, why would you dream of only going to Denny's with me?" Parker laughs.

"Well, I was thinking more about the kiss..."
Chester mumbles, and Parker stops laughing.

"Did it...not feel real to you?" Parker asks in a more softer tone.
"Not really..." Chester sighs, his body slouched down.
...
"Well, how can I make it feel more real?"
Chester shoots his eyes back up at Parker's innocent look.

"Uh...do it again...?" Chester whispers, clearly afraid.

Without hesitation, Parker leans in and kisses him softly. Chester can feel a jolt of energy go through his entire body and he swings his arms around Parker's neck, kissing him back rougher.

It lasts longer than the other kiss, but like all good things, it has to end at some point.
Parker pulls back, and Chester removes his arms from his neck. They both just stare at each other, trying to catch their breaths.

Chester is the first to speak up.
"Yeah...okay, that felt...real." He laughs.
"Jesus...why so rough?" Parker groans, feeling his bottom lip.
"Sorry, sorry..." Chester sighs, leaning against Parker's body.

"You sound tired as hell, dude." Parker smirks, tangling his hand in Chester's hair.

"Perhaps I am...or perhaps I am merely tricking you into going to bed early...." Chester let's out a small laugh, yawning in the process.

"Early? Bro, it's almost midnight..." Parker mumbles, pointing at the clock.

"The clock liessss...." Chester hisses like an evil villain, burying his face into Parker's shirt.
"The clock hasn't been wrong once, dude." Parker says, rolling his eyes.

Chester yawns again, attempting to just fall asleep standing up.
"Alright, enough is enough, let's get you to bed." Parker laughs, grabbing ahold of Chester's hand so he won't fall to the ground.

"Gahh...you don't gotta lead me...to the room...." Chester's groans, not even trying to pull away from his grasp.

Chester practically throws his entire body onto the bed once they make it into the room.
"Dude, you gotta change your clothes still." Parker complains.

"Nahhh...I'm comfy..." Chester purrs into a pillow, wrapping himself into a blanket.

Parker changes into new pajama clothes, tossing his dirty ones with the others.
He lets out a "pfff" kind of noise when he turns his attention to Chester.

"So your going to be a burrito for the entire night, I assume?" Parker laughs, sitting down next to him.

"Hahaha...I'm the burrito boy...I'm the one who...burritossss~" Chester chuckles, sounding half out of it.

"Dude, how sleep deprived ARE you?" Parker asks, almost sounding concerned.

"...Burrito."
"Yeah, alright, fair point." Parker sighs, taking the unused blanket and covering himself with it.

"Goodnight, burrito boy." Parker chuckles, closing his eyes.

Chester is already fast asleep before he could say goodnight back.