Chapter 11: Best Friend

It was 3:24 AM, and Chester just woke up from a nightmare. His body was shaking, but he suddenly can't remember what the dream was about. Maybe that's a blessing in disguise, he really didn't want to remember it.

His head was still resting on Parker's chest. A lot happened yesterday night, most he can't believe actually happened.

He can't believe he kissed Parker's neck.
And now he has permission to do that any time he wants...
Which was...strange.
He understands that forehead kisses were semi normal to give...but neck kisses?

Was Parker being serious that night? He was joking, right?
Chester lifts up his head just enough to see that Parker is still asleep.
(Alright...moment of truth...)
He moves his head to Parker's neck, lazily kissing it.
...
Nothing.
Nothing happened.
Parker didn't suddenly wake up and kick him out.
He didn't spontaneously combust, either.
So...
He kept kissing at that same spot, gently. That small needy feeling was creeping up again, but the feeling was smaller this time. Like he's actually satisfying himself by doing this.

The kisses slowly move to Parker's jawline. This was getting dangerous. Chester let's a small noise escape this throat before moving back down. He was practically covering Parker's entire neck in kisses now. He needed to stop. He needed to go back to sleep.

But he didn't want to. Chester liked how things were right now. But if he got too needy...then other things could end up happening...things that would absolutely go over Parker's boundaries.

Chester soon forces his head back down onto Parker's chest. He didn't want to go back asleep...
He wanted to bruise his lips from the pressure of kissing Parker so deeply.
He didn't realize his body was squirming at this point.
Suddenly, he feels arms wrap around his waist.
"A-ah...?" Chester accidentally groans.

"God...stop moving, idiot...I'm tryin' to...sleep." Parker mumbles.
Well, that's embarrassing.
"Sorry, bro...just..had a nightmare." Chester whispers.
"Oh...sorry, then." Parker replies, pulling his body a bit closer.
Chester's lower half was pressing against Parker's legs. A sudden feeling comes back...

"Ah...why so close?" Chester whines.
"Do you want me to let go?" Parker asks.
.....
"No." Chester exhales.
Then, Chester hears something that maybe he wasn't supposed to hear.
...
"Good..." Parker smirks, closing his eyes again.
Chester practically melts right then and there.
God, he'll do anything to just have Parker kiss him right now.

"Please...kisz...me..." Chester slurs out, accidentally.
His eyes widen in shock.
FUCK.
...
"Where?" Parker mumbles.
AGHH!
"Um...n-never mind..." Chester fake laughs.
He can feel Parker move around a bit.
"Chester, your shaking...are you sure your alright?" Parker asks, putting a hand on Chester hair.

God, fuck it.

"K-kiss...uh..I want you to uh...."
"My...neck." Chester quickly says.
Parker raises both of his eyebrows.
"Look, you don't HAVE to...I can just like...fidget with something-"

His sentence was cut off by the feeling of something warm being placed on his cold neck.
Parker was actually doing it.
Holy shit.
Chester's eyes droop from the pleasure, his lower half shifting around a bit.
Funny thing was, Parker wasn't quickly stopping. He just kept kissing him...
EVERYWHERE.
From his jawline, down to his collarbone. It was..surprising.

"Mmgh...." Chester groans, lazily putting his hand over his mouth.
"You okay?" Parker stops to ask.
...
"W-why?" Chester exhales.
"Why what?"
Gah!
"Why are you doing...this? All of this...is it because I...came out to you? And n-now you think you need to...do all of this for me?" Chester mumbles, on the verge of sudden tears.