Chapter 49: Never

The evening went by rather slowly, probably due to the fact that all they did today was cry, go to Walmart to buy more locks, drill on said locks to their door, and then cry some more.

Parker did his best to try and make Chester happy, but nothing worked. Chester barley ever left the couch for most of the day.

It was now 8:37 PM, and Chester was now wrapped in a blanket, still laying on the couch.

Parker soon walked out to the living room after having a quick shower. He wasn't surprised to see Chester still moping quietly.

"Heyyy, dude..." Parker slowly says, walking over to sit down next to the blanket lump.

Chester let's out a tiny whimper, looking up at Parker with sad eyes.

"I know you miss her...your allowed to grieve for as long as you'd like..." Parker smiles sadly, patting what he assumed to be Chester's back.

"Thank you..." Chester mumbles, scooting over so Parker has more room.

Of course, he takes this opportunity to try something.

Parker lifts up the blanket, just enough to stick about half of his body underneath.

Chester doesn't seem to care about what he's doing. He just closes his eyes, letting Parker do whatever.

Parker slowly puts his hand underneath Chester's shirt, lifting it up.

A small noise leaves Chester's throat as he suddenly starts to feel that needy sensation once Parker places his lips on his waist.

"No...not now, dude...." Chester mumbles, shakily exhaling.

"But I want to kiss you..." Parker whispers, kissing at his hip now.

Chester feels his entire body heat up as his brain processes those words. Maybe, just a few kisses wouldn't hurt...

"Fine, whatever...." Chester mumbles, trying to secretly lift up his shirt more.
He lets out a tiny gasp as he feels Parker sink his teeth into his hip, drawing blood.

"A-Agh! Dude! W-What the hell??" Chester groans, accidentally letting his hips thrust up into the air.

"Oh, so you LIKE this, huh?" Parker smirks, grabbing ahold of both sides of Chester's hips to pull him in closer.

"Mmgh!~" Chester screams, trying to keep his mouth shut as Parker bites at the same place.

"C'mon, pup...I know you can make more noise than just that..." Parker purrs, licking at the blood.

Chester can almost feel his brain melt every time he hears that pet name used on him, it was so pleasurable.

"A-Ahg~ mmmf~ bite harder..." Chester whines, drool slowly starting to form in his mouth.

"Good boy..." Parker praises, moving to the other side of Chester's hip before biting down more roughly.

Chester gasps louder, his hips thrusting up into the air again.

He tries to say something, but his words were drowned out by his own groans and whimpers.

"Hm? You wanna say something, pup?" Parker coos, putting a halt to his biting.

"Mhm..." Chester whines, uncrossing his legs to expose his needy, twitching length that can be seen even with his pants still on.

"Aww, pup...don't you think it's getting to be a bit too late for something like this?" Parker semi-frowns.

"N-No! Help~" Chester moans, tears pricking at the corners of his eyes.

"But I already took a shower..." Parker groans.

Chester whines again, kicking at the blanket.
"Use your hands then..!" He huffs.

"...Fine~"