Before we begin...

Welcome, everyone.

So this book is going to be a little cliche, a bad boy x bad boy type of book.

Campus romance with Angst a lot of Angst, of course. And Drama, Drama, and Yes Drama, this book is going to be my guilty pleasure since I have been reading a lot of soap operas type of book I thought I might just write one of my own,  and if you guys get frustrated while reading then...what can I say...lol.

But come on if you guys have read my previous books then you know my writing style, have faith in me.

And there will be smut but this time let's try something new, no top and bottom both of them are switches, meaning both are top and both bottom. Zhan will top most of the time and Yibo will top occasionally when his super psycho and yandere mode is on (gosh...I just remembered veracity...)

And I will try to make it a happy ending.

This book is exclusively for wattpad and any sort of plagiarism will not be tolerated at all. Try to steal my idea and you will be cursed(I am serious.)

So let's begin, damn I am so excited.

Just a question would you guys like me to write a sequel of Veracity like the fact that Wen Qing was single in it at the end is bugging and I miss that book so...don't worry I will not ruin it...I will make it more interesting you have my word and we will have our lovely couples as well...but the focus will be on Wen Qing, and she would be paired with...can you guess?