23. Sweet gesture

The next day when Zhan reached college he was dragged by Yibo to the rooftop again, "Yibo what are you..." Zhan tried to speak but before he could finish what he was saying Yibo kissed him.

Yibo pushed Zhan against the wall and kissed him deeply,  before he broke the kiss and a bridge of saliva separated their lips, "Let's  go somewhere else" Zhan's eyes widened, "Are you kidding me Yibo we can't skip college ."

Yibo rolled his eyes, "Yes we can so let's go now." Yibo then grabbed his hand and dragged him, but Zhan stopped him, "Let's not...how about I take you to somewhere tomorrow? where would you like to go?"

Yibo rolled his eyes and said, "You can skip college tomorrow but not today?"

"Um...Since I am already in college I don't want to leave but let's go tomorrow, where would you like to go?" Zhan asked with his innocent smile.

And When Yibo saw that smile he felt annoyed because his heart flipped he didn't like, how his heart behaved nowadays because of this idiot, he felt angry, he was about to say something probably curse or forcefully drag Zhan somewhere but then an idea popped inside his head and he smirked,

"Sure, you want to take me somewhere then fine...let's go to the amusement part tomorrow what do you say?"

Zhan smiled and nodded, "sure..." he then tried to move but Yibo didn't let him, "You won't skip college but you are missing the first class today..."

And before Zhan could say anything Yibo kissed him again and this time Zhan held his waist and kissed him back, Yibo enjoyed the kiss as his hand was playing with Zhan's hair while Zhan pressed Yibo's waist tighter and turned their positions so that now Yibo was against the wall.

Zhan's tongue danced with that of Yibo's as they explored each other's mouth, the hotness from their body made the atmosphere very hot, while kissing Yibo undid Zhan's pants and Zhan undid Yibo's pants.

Zhan then broke the kiss since he ran out of breath, and Yibo smirked, "You have weak stamina."

Zhan just smiled and didn't say anything after that, he just let Yibo say whatever he wanted, seeing that Zhan had no reactions he felt a little annoyed no matter how much Yibo curses him, how many names he calls him Zhan just smiled.

Idiot.

"Hurry up... or else I will top you."

Zhan held Yibo against the wall, "Sure, why not."

Yibo's eyes widened, "Wait! you are going to let me top so easily?"

Zhan smiled, "Why not I mean we are dating and it's normal, as long as you are happy," he said as he slowly entered Yibo, however, this time Yibo felt heaviness in the heart.

He didn't understand why he was feeling so heaviness but he knew that Zhan was the reason for it so he once again felt angry and removed Zhan's shirt and bit his shoulders tightly till the blood came out.

Zhan groaned and Yibo swore that was the sexiest voice ever he heard in his entire life, as Zhan went faster Yibo held his tighter and threw back his head with pleasure.

Before the two climaxed a while later, Yibo then kissed Zhan and smirked, "I have more condoms today...so  hope you are not tired..."

Zhan just smiled.
~~~
"Zhan!" it was A-Xiang who had called him, this was an unexpected meeting but still Zhaan greeted with kindness, "Hi..." he said.

"Zhan...uh...hi...I just wanted to say that..." A-Xiang took a deep breath she didn't understand what she should say and how should she begin it's not like Zhan was someone special to her but for some reason, she felt bad for him.

They have the same batch and classes, and she has observed Zhan and it made her feel bad to see someone like this being played with...that day when she saw him sitting in the cafeteria alone, it made her feel bad for him, no she pitied him.

SO now she just wanted to warn him that's it, believing her or not would be his choice but she didn't want to feel guilty later on, "Zhan I have no idea how far you and Yibo have gone but I am saying this for your good that bastard is lying to you so maintain your distance from him.

He is going to hurt you real bad trust me." Zhan was shocked to hear this

"Why are you saying this? aren't you and him best friends?"

A-Xiang gritted her jaws, "We are...just two people who know each other Zhan... and yes I was his best friend at some point so I know how is he, I know him well so...please...I have told you now believing me or not is your choice."

"What are you two talking about?" Suddenly Yibo came from nowhere and glared at A-Xiang who rolled her eyes and walked she didn't even want to see Yibo's face.

"What did she say to you?" Yibo asked Zhan who was quiet for some time before he looked at Yibo with a straight face, there was no smile in them and he just stared at Yibo.

Yibo felt annoyed and dragged him to an empty room before pushing him against the wall, "What the hell did she say to you!" Yibo nearly yelled.

Zhan opened his mouth and said, "She said that....um...you are just playing with me..."

Yibo suddenly leaned forward such that they were extremely close now, "Whatever she said is not true, she is just jealous...and you have known me longer than you have known, so who would you believe huh?"

Zhan looked down before smiling at Yibo and gave a kiss on his cheeks and for a moment Yibo was so shocked that his heart flipped a beat, he had sex and had kissed Zhan countless times but those gestures never had this impact.

Meanwhile, Zhan felt that Yibo looked cute, even from close Yibo was handsome and cute. Zhan liked him more and more.

Zhan's once innocent, cute gesture walked butterflies, "I trust you...Yibo." Zhan then moved forward, "Now move I have a class to attend," Zhan said gently and walked out of the classroom while Yibo leaned against the wall his hand on his cheek

This is not right, this not right, he should do something, do something fat this matter has been dragged too long. It's time to end all this.

Author's note: So I had my first dose of covid vaccine yesterday and I feel like shit.