31. Mess

The center of attention had changed from Zhan to Zhan being Jiang Cheng's lover.

And Yibo hated it...the students whispered and called Zhan and Jiang Cheng lovers and Yibo's anger reached its peak as he kept on hearing that, he kept on hearing Zhan as someone's lover.

And in college also Zhan either ignored him or was never alone, but Yibo ask had enough.

After the college was over and Zhan sat in his car, he leaned back and relaxed it was a cloudy day and he was sure that it was going to rain and he loved this weather it soothes his soul, while the car moved, after they were some distance from the college the car stopped and Zhan looked finally looked at the driver's seat but to his surprise, it wasn't the driver who was there it was Yibo,

"What the hell are you doing here?" Zhan asked and he tried to open the door but Yibo locked the door and came to the back seat and gabbed Zhan's hand, "I want to talk to you?"

Zhan sighed, and looked at Yibo with his blank face, "There is nothing to talk about okay? Yibo now leave..."

"Zhan...please..." Yibo said, "Are you and him are you two dating?"

Zhan looked at Yibo, so this was what he wanted to ask, "Look Yibo it's none of your business so please just leave..."

Yibo closed his eyes and took a deep breath his heart clenched as he said, "I am sorry...Zhan...I am really sorry."

Zhan looked at Yibo with a wide eye, Zhan has been beaten and wronged many times before but this was the first time someone has said sorry to him so he felt warm in his heart, the sorry words were foreign to him, "Please forgive me, Zhan..."

Zhan's eyes became wet, just a word just a small word and it had just a huge impact on him, it suddenly started to rain...outside and Zhan didn't want Yibo to see his tears so he got out of the car the cold drops of rain collided with his body and Yibo followed him, unwilling to anywhere till Zhan forgives him...

"Zhan please..." Yibo's own eyes had become wet with guilt, with longing with so many emotions and he couldn't them...

Zhan took a deep breath, "Fine...I forgive you Yibo...but in return stay away from me..." he said and Yibo felt as if was being punched in the guts, "For you, I lied to my aunt...I hid things from her I disappointed her and I can't do that anymore...I am sorry but let's keep our distance..."

With that Zhan sat in his car and drove back home but this time he was alone in the car so his tears spilled freely from his eyes while Yibo was still on road, the cold drops on ran hitting him as if trying to comfort him but they were of no use.

He has done something horrible and maybe it's too late to even say sorry, he got so angry at Zhan because he is a Xiao and that's it while he called him orphaned trash, made him wait five hours, humiliated him, was even ready to frame for drugs...and still Zhan forgave him.

For some reason, Zhan's forgiveness hurt more than his ignorance.

~~~
The next day when Zhan came to the college he had a mild cold as he climbed the stairs to reach his class, he was met with Dean and his two friends, who were glaring at him.

They had blocked his way, "You are alone today...huh? where is that lover of yours?"

Zhan just ignored them and tried to move but they had blocked his path, and Zhan just looked at them, "Move..."

Jeremy spoke, "You must be the one who must have told that Jiang Cheng to harass us right? that bastard... what did you give him huh? you whore..."

Kaleb said  as well, "that son of a whore, I never knew that he can be a bastard was it good while you were fucking him?"

Zhan felt sudden anger and he grabbed Caleb's collar which scared him for a moment, "I will throw you down from the stairs and let A-Cheng make sure that you die how does that sound?"