4. Welcome gift.

Yibo and his friends were seated on their usual place in the cafeteria, 

"Someone is down today," A-Xiang said while Haoxuan was eating pizza today as he said

"Well, someone was called a dog today."

A-Xiang nodded, "I get it why someone is behaving like an angry chihuahua"

Haoxuan laughed while Yibo glared at those two, "Shut up you bitch and you bastard."

A-Xiang and Haoxuan didn't do anything but still smile before A-Xiang cleared her throat and said, "But seriously what 's wrong?" 

The answer to her question came from Haoxuan, "There comes your answer..."

A-Xiang looked towards the canteen entrance and saw Zhan with Simon, "What a handsome answer..."

And sooner than she had said that Yibo glared at her, "You seriously think he is handsome?"

A-Xiang shook her head after she saw Yibo's glare, "Absolutely not, Handsome is an understatement he is ethereal..."

Haoxuan laughed, "Dude no matter how angry you are you should appreciate a masterpiece and as a man myself I think he is quite good looking."

Yibo grumbled, "Fuck him..."

A-Xiang added, "I would if I could."

While Haoxuan smirked Yibo just made a disgusted face, as he saw Simin and Zhan being seated.

Yibo also focused on his lunch, "That bastard Simon..."

Haoxaun smirked, "What a tragedy right? as long as Simon is here you can't really do anything to Zhan..."

A-Xiang added, "It wouldn't take him a second to just go and tell about you to the principal."

"And from principal to your parents who by the way also respect Simon...what a disaster, it must suck to have a family friend like him."

"If you two can't say anything good then do me a favour and shut up."

"And what do we get by doing you this favour?" A-Xiang asked.

Yibo smiled, "just be quiet."

"Look," A-Xing said, "Why do I feel like Dean is going to do something?"

Yibo looked at Dean who was moving towards Zhan, Yibo knows that Dean is not that courageous to do something or ignite a fight in the presence of Simon.

Zhan was talking to Simon about all the subjects and the Teacher as Simon told him about everything about the working and the teachers.

"Oh and you should meet Jiang cheng as well."

"Who is he?" Zhan asked.

"He is my good friend Honestly, the only person I can tolerate in this place, he is not here though..."

"Where is he?"

"His grandfather had expired so he had to go back to his hometown even though he had no interest he thought that it would be a good place for vacations."

Zhan nodded slightly as he ate the potato fries, Simon also saw Dean behind Zhan but didn't mind him, he is not that courageous to provoke him.

Zhan suddenly felt something cold over his head, and Simon was shocked when Zhan immediately stood up.

Simon saw that Zhan was drenched, while was standing behind him with a smirk, "What the hell Dean!!"

Simon yelled at Dean who raised his hand up in surrender and shook his head, "Oh I apologize it was just a mistake."

"Don't lie, you bastard I..."

"Saw me?" Dean said, "Did you really see me, Simon? And if not let's go see the CCTV footage, you will see that it was a mistake."

Simon didn't say anything, he did not see Dean intentionally pouring the drink on Zhan and CCTV will just drive that he was pushed or some other bullshit.

Simin went to Zhan who was standing in the middle of the cafeteria completely drenched with a milkshake. and his food was also ruined.

"Let's go to the washroom Zhan..." Simon said, "I can arrange a change of clothes for you...or you can go home..."

Zhan looked at Dean who just smirked and moved forward and said slowly,"This was a little welcome gift from my side, Zhan..."

He then walked away while Simon glared at him, Zhan also walked out of the cafeteria and when he walked out the students stared at him s if he was some alien.

That was embarrassing but Simon was with him.

"That was lame as fuck." Haoxuan said and A-Xiang nodded.

"What a childish move," A-Xiang added.

Yibo smirked, "Even though it was childish I still loved it...sometimes the money like Dean can actually do something good."

Yibo is not someone to do something like this to anyone without any reason, Yibo's methods are very extreme, he either makes the person beg for mercy or just makes them run for their life.

And his methods are far worse than what Dean did today but for the start-up, it was great.

"Come one." Haoxuan said, "give that kid a rest will you."

"I haven't even started," Yibo said, "It was Dean not me, my antics are worse."

A-Xiang said, "May I ask what he has done to you again?"

"His name is Xiao and that's the problem, first he is a xiao, and second he insulted me.., how can I spare him huh?"

A-Xiang sighed, she also knew for a fact that Yibo does not like to be insulted or looked down upon, "Poor him."

Zhan washed his face and wiped his hair, while Simon came back with a change of clothes that the principal thankfully helped him with.

"Thanks, Simon..." Zhan said and went to change his clothes. he came out after a few seconds, and Simon asked, Aren't you angry, your first day was ruined because of that brat...I also heard your fight with Yibo I hope he was not the one who asked Dean to do it..."

Zhan smiled, "No, it's okay he said it was a mistake so..."

Simon didn't say anything he just looked at Zhan and blinked twice, "You are seriously not mad at him for insulting you?"

"But he said that it was a mistake," Zhan said and Simon sighed.

Is this guy really so innocent or he is acting?

But Simon saw Zhan smiling and pretty normal after everything, so he felt that Zhan was actually innocent and he was not really angry.

Simon sighed and Zhan looked at him, "But Simon thanks my first day was not completely ruined because of you...I mean you told me so many things and you also arranged clothing for me...so I am grateful for that."

Simon smiled, what a naive little bunny this guy is.

Damn, he cannot be left alone, can he?

Author's note: So...here comes out Naive bunny again.