13. Arguement

Yibo felt himself being carried by someone, he felt strong arms under his body, he slowly opened his eyes and saw Zhan's handsome face, he soon looked around and saw that Zhang was actually carrying him bridal style and that he was completely dressed.

"What the?!" Yibo moved and wanted t jump but he didn't instead he got scared when he felt that Zhan would lose his balance make him fall on the ground Yibo ut his hands around Zhan's neck,

"What are you doing?" Yibo asked.

"I had to go home and I couldn't leave you alone, I couldn't find Haoxuan so I thought that I would drop you home," Zhan said and walked towards his car and when he reached his car he put Yibo down and opened the car door for him.

Yibo sat on the passenger seat and Zhan closed the door for him before he sat on the driver's seat, "Um...could you tell me which way we should go?"

Yibo rolled his eyes and told him the directions, when they reached Yibo's home, Zhan told Yibo good night while he just did a hmm and closed the opened the door before shitting it with a bang and walking inside his house without looking even looking at Zhan one more time.

Zhan wanted to say bye or at least good night but in the end he only saw Yibo's back, till Yibo walked inside his home. Once Yibo was out of his sight Zhan drove his car and reached his own house.

Once Yibo was in his home he jumped on his bed and sighed with relief sex with ZHan was awesome he would have never thought that and the best art was the it was Zhan's first time.

Yibo felt this undefined relief ad satisfaction to know that it was him who took Zhan's first time, but now he has to play his boyfriend, just the thought that he would have to pretend to be Zhan's boyfriend was infuriating and disgusting, but the pros was that he can have good sex and once he is bored he will just dispose him.

And just like that Yibo fell asleep but Zhan had completely opposite thoughts, he was happy that he can be in a relationship with some one like Yibo he was thinking of a way to make Yibo happy and satisfied he wanted to make their relationship work.

And when he remembered todays events his face turned red and a smile covered his face.

But this was the first time Zhan has entered into a relationship and he had no idea what normal people do in a relationship, how should he make it work?

And with these thoughts, Zhan couldn't sleep for the rest of the night.

The next morning, Yibo went to college with fresh mind, but this time instead of going to his class r look for his friends, Yibo went to look for Zhan since there were some things he had to make clear.

And thankfully Yibo spotted Zhan as he was getting down from his car, Yibo quickly ran to him and patted his shoulders, Zhan smiled fondly once he saw Yibo.

"Good morning," Zhan greeted him but Yibo didn't care about that he just brushed it off before saying,

"Um...listen...about what happened between us don't tell anybody no one can know about our relationship, college we will pretend to be friends okay?"

Zhan was a little disappointed after hearing this but he still forced a smile and nodded and after that Yibo just walked away without saying anything else.

When Yibo met Haoxaun and A-Xiang he greeted them with a smile, "Well someone looks quite refreshed today" Haoxuan said.

Yibo smiled and answered, "Well, guess what?"

"What?" both Haoxuan and A-Xiang said together.

"I slept with Zhan."

"What?!" The two said together the others also looked at them, Yibo glared at them while the the two coughed.

"When did this happen?" A-Xiang asked.

"Yesterday at the party." Yibo spoke.

Haoxuan smirked, "And he agreed like so easily? Like was he drunk or what?"

Yibo smiled and shook his head, "He wasn't he was completely sober at first he was playing hard to get but later he agreed because I..."

"Because you?..." The two  asked together.

"Well, I said that let's date and he said yes, and since we are dating it's normal to have sex...and guess what...it was his first time..."

Haoxuan spoke, "So you are going to pretend that you are dating him for how long?"

Yibo smirked, "Till I am bored."

Haoxuan sighed while A-Xiang stood up and glared at him ,"You have gone mad Wang Yibo!"

While Yibo was surprised at her outburst Haoxuan understood why she was mad Yibo, "woah relax tiger..."

"Just shut up!!" she said and didn't care that other were looking at them, "I supported you all this time but you have too far this time Yibo, you fucking playboy, I have always stood by your side but today I can;t even look a you because of disgusting you sound."

Yibo stood up and stared at A-Xiang, he couldn't understand why she was so mad, "Why the hell are you getting so mad?"

A-Xiang fumed with anger, "Yibo, you fucker, do you have any idea, how difficult it is to find men like Zhan, no humans like Zhan?, He is kind innocent and so sweet and yet you are taking advantage of him just to satisfy your childish ego?

You took his first time, it might mean nothing to you but for people like Zhan it means a lot...and you..."

Yibo glared at A-Xiang, "Why the hell are you getting so mad? it's not like you are his friend or his sister then why?"

"It's called humanity you bastard."

"I have never done something like to anyone before, I am doing this because he deserves it..."

"and who are you to decide what he deserves or not, just who the hell are you? and just because he is a Xiao, you are going to torment him like this? and just because you have never done something like this before doesn't mean you can do it now."

Yibo sighed and smiled at, "I get it you are jealous."

"What?!" A-Xiang said with wide eyes and disbelief and so did Haoxuan, he was sitting on with his head in his hand but after hearing Yibo, even he couldn't believe it and sigh with disbelief.

"Yes..."Yibo said, "you like him don't you?...I mean I saw how you looked at him the first time,too bad he is with me right now don't but don;t worry sweetheart...once I am done with him you can have him..."

Haoxuan was so shocked that his mouth was agape, he placed a hand on Yibo's forehead to see if he is sick or not, while A-Xiang,grabbed a student passing by them she took the water bottle from his hand and dumped the water on Yibo's head.

"I hate you, you bastard." she said and walked out. While Yibo was left behind glaring in space.

Author's note: A-Xiang is right.

Guys...this book will have two seasons and in season one Yibo will remain a douchebag and yes he will bottom most of the time, remember they are switched right?

And I am reminding you guys again that this is different from my other book and I had told you that you guys are going to get frustrated.

I have to remind often and yet I get some really good praises(note the sarcasm)