5. start

The college day was over soon.

Zhan was with Simon as they walked out towards the gates but, Dean intentionally bumped with Zhan.

Zhan didn't mind it but Simon glared at him.

Zhan walked towards his car where his driver was already waiting for him, "Thanks for the clothes, Simon."

Simin smiled, "No problem."

Zhan then sat in his car and asked the driver to drive. While Simon went his way.

When Zhan reached home he walked inside and there was Yanli sitting on the sofa, and when she saw Zhan she spoke, "So you are finally back,"

Zhan stood at his place and slightly nodded, Yanli then looked at his clothes, "These clothes where did you get them from they look different from what you wore today."

Zhan was still looking down, he never dares to look up when he is talking to Yanli, his gaze is always downwards, "There was an accident in the cafeteria and my clothes were ruined and someone arranged these spare clothes."

Yanli took off her glasses and spoke in a stern voice, "How careless you are? you were wearing these kinds of clothes in the college for a whole day?"

 Zhan gulped, "I am sorry I will not let that happen again."

Yanli stood up, "It better not, I don't you going around spoiling my reputation."

"Yes," Zhan said in a slow voice, while Yanli just walked past him.

Once Yanli was out of sight Zhan sighed and went to his room.

The next day, of college, started out pretty normally, with the usual classes and the usual routine.

Yibo and Zhan had no class together yet.

But Dean and Zhan had two classes together, Zhan didn't even look at Dean or talk to anyone during the whole class.

By this time everyone had thought that Zhan was just an arrogant kid who dies not like to talk to anyone and since Zhan never initiated talking to anyone, no one talked to him either.

Dean had thought that after yesterday Zhan will be angry at him, or will try to do something to him, but no Zhan did nothing, absolutely nothing he was quiet as hell.

After the class was over, Zhan picked his books and was about to proceed for another class but Dean just pushed him slightly, and Zhan's book fell to the ground.

Zhan didn't say anything he bent down to pick his book but Dean stepped on his hand, Zhan frowned because of the pain but Dean didn't remove his leg he pressed harder.

"Please remove your leg," Zhan said.

"Sure," Dean said and pressed Zhan's hand harder before moving forward, Zhan slowly moved his hand that felt like it was crushed before he picked up his books and went his way.

When he ignored Dean again, Dean felt outrageous.

Lunchtime came soon and as usual, Simon and Zhan sat together, "Zhan I hope you faced no problem right?"

Zhan smiled and shook his head, "Everything went well, Simon."

Dean and his gang also sat on the table parallel to them.

Simon just ignored them and asked Zhan to do the same as well.

A few minutes later, Yibo with his two friends also entered the cafeteria and they sat at their usual place.

"It's weird how Dean suddenly changed his target," Simon said, "like till yesterday he wanted to kill Yibo and today he acts like he been best friends with Yibo for a long time."