28. Jiang Cheng

The next day when Zhan went to college unwillingly, he was prepared for the glances he got, the snickers and the gossips, but he wasn't ready to see 'orphaned trash' written on his locker.

He just ignored it and took his books before walking to his class, as soon as he entered the class all eyes were on him, Zhan just looked down and focused on the class.

However his next two classes were with Yibo, and this time Zhan didn't look at him they went back to being strangers however Yibo did glance at him.

Yibo thought that Zhan might look at him, or try to talk to him but nothing like that happened, Zhan ignored it like he never existed.

A few days passed like this, while Simon and A-Xiang including Wen ning were with him, in fact, A-Xiang and he had become pretty good friends as well and Wen ning and he had become pretty good friends as well.

However, Dean and his friends left no chance to mock him or make a joke of him, constant snickering and jokes were made on him.

But Zhan ignored them, the attacks were only verbal since they had seen that Zhan actually had the strength to fight then and now even Simon and A-Xiang were with him Dean and his friends were not that stupid to attack him physically.

However, they had completely made sure to ruin his reputation, even Emery spread lies about him liking and being desperate about her. That he was a creep and what not.

Even now as they were sitting on the seat next to Zhan, Dean spoke, "I wonder what would a human should eat to have a child-like this?"

Emery smiled, "Rotten eggs I guess and what kind of mother would he have.."

A-Xiang cleared her throat, "I can't say for sure for him but I can definitely say your mother must be a slut like you and are you sure your dad is even your real dad?"

Emery suddenly stood up and glared at her, "What did you say bitch?"

"Oh my god other than being dumb you are also deaf? why the hell are you? you get fucked only?" A-Xiang said with a smile.

"Listen you bitch just shut up."

"I will but first you shut up, Zhan at least has patience but then again it's not good to pay attention to every barking dog you come across..."

Simon smirked, "Speaking of dogs...Dean...what breed was your father?"

The laughter of the crowd was heard after Simon said that, and Dean was fuming with anger, While Zhan just sat quietly he also wanted everyone o just sit quietly and not create a scene.

While Yibo who was just as quiet as the others were staring at Zhan...even though Zhan was just in front of him why did it feel that Zhan was miles away from him.

Yibo felt suffocating he kept on looking at Zhan he wanted to Zhan to look back at him just one glace he didn't know why but he wanted Zhan to look at him, just once.

Yibo kept in digging holes in Zhan's face while staring at him but Zhan didn't look at him, not even once.

Dean smirked, "At least I have a father, Simon do you even know who or how your father even looks?"

Simon's smile vanished as he clenched his fists and glared at him...while Jeremy Dean's friend spoke, "Why? can't answer?...is your father dead? or perhaps he ran away after being fed up with you? or perhaps your mother did something?"

The others smiled and even Zhan felt angry now and so did A-Xiang and Wen Ning.

Jeremy continued, "Perhaps even your mother does not know who....ouch!!" before he could complete his sentence his head was bashed against the table before his hairs were grabbed and he was thrown on the ground.

Simon smiled while the others looked with wide eyes and Yibo's gang stood up,

The young man with pale skin and black eyes, wearing a white shirt and black pants, kept his foot on Jeremy's face as he smile and looked at Dean and his friends.

This man's smile was creepy because he was smiling very calmly as if he was enjoying hurting Jeremy, this is the only man that can send shivers down everyone's spine this man was the most corrupt and cruel human these people have ever seen.

This man never backed off from showing his wealth his power and his strength he wouldn't mind killing someone for his good and he takes full advantage of his wealth as well, he is a bully to the core.

This man was Jiang Cheng.

Simon's oldest and best friend, Jiang Cheng spoke, "You were saying?.... why is that every time I bully you and you apologize and I think you have changed you guys do something even worse?"

Dean and Kaleb backed of while Yibo just looked at him quietly with a frown, he has never liked this guy never, this mad insane human...was dangerous...

Jiang cheng moved forwards, "Well good for me I get to bully you and make you my punching bag how good it is..."

Simon suddenly went to him and grabbed his hand, "You have just come back and already fighting?"

Jiang Cheng smiled and him, "I have just come back and this is the first thing I am hearing...gosh!"

He then looked a Zhan, "Why is it that every time I see you, you are always suffering?"

Simon was shocked, "You know him?"

Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes, "We have old family relations but that's not important however what's important is what I have heard...there are some fantastic rumors I am hearing..."

Jiang Cheng said with a smile, he had no problem in bullying these people after all his family funds this college so his family has a good influence on this college that's why even Simon can't complain about him and Jiang Cheng takes full advantage of his power.

"Who the hell are you?" Emery spoke, "just some rich egoistic bastard?"

Jiang Cheng smiled and put his hands in his pocket as he looked at Yibo, "If I were you I would have asked her to shut up."

While Yibo glared at him, "It's her choice..."

"Right it's my choice and just who do you think you are? huh? you are supporting the wrong people you hooligan are you enjoying bullying people like this?"
Jiang cheng sighed and looked at A-Xiang with a smile, "Pretty woman slap her for me please...and don't worry she won't do anything against you..."

A-Xiang smiled and got and slapped Emery so tightly that her face threw to the side and she fell on the table while her face was dipped in white sauce pasta she was eating.

"Now you look pretty." Jiang Cheng spoke, and the others snickered and the lunchtime was over soon, "Alright drama ends now, now everyone can fuck off!!" he said.

Emery looked at Yibo for help but he just quietly ate his food while she got so furious that she left.

Zhan and his group also got up to leave and the entire time Yibo kept on staring at him.

Author's note: I need at least one corrupt and insane character in every book to keep my sanity and here that character goes to Jiang cheng I swear he is in a fucking mood.