36. Piece of News

"Haoxuan...what happened?" Simon came running to the hospital once he heard the news of the accident.

Haoxuan whose face was red with tears, stood up as soon as he saw Simon, "Simon!"

"How is everyone aunt, uncle? everyone?" Simon asked with worry.

Haoxuan took a deep breath, "Uncle, is already dead...while his mother died on the way to this hospital currently he is in operation..."

Simon's eyes sting as he heard this, his heart clenched as he sat down on the bench with his head in his hands, he slowly took out his phone and called his mother Yuhai.

Who had the same reaction as him, a few minutes later she and A-Xiang were at the hospital.

Thankfully Haoxuan and A-Xiang's parents handled everything, from work to the hospital fees.

Yibo's operation went well but he was still unconscious.

Meanwhile, Yanli was sitting beside Zhan in his room, Zhan was sleeping while she gently patted his forehead.

As she looked at his wounds, her heart ached, she went overboard today but she had no control over her anger.

She sat near him the whole night and in the morning she received a call from Yuhai, "Yes...Yuhai."

Yuhai told her the news about Wangs and to say that she was shocked would be an understatement she just sat on the sofa, with her hand on her chest as she heard about the demise of Mr. and Mrs. Wang.

"Madam..." Ava said slowly and Yanli sighed,

"No need to tell Zhan anything let him rest when he wakes up tell him that he does not need to go to college anymore, he will work with me in the company..."

After saying that she went back to his room.

~~~
Yibo was in a state of shock once he heard the news of his parent's demise it was like his whole world came to an end in just one day.

He didn't cry, he just couldn't cry it was like tears were not enough to express his sadness he stopped speaking, he just stared in space he became a doll.

Other than the doctor said that due to the accident Yibo needed a hearing device since he had developed tinnitus.

"Yibo..." Yuhai gently spoke to him, she had to control herself from crying in front of Yibo, "We have to go for the funeral of your parents." she said.

Simon and Haoxuan were with him all the time A-Xiang and even Jiang Cheng were there but Yibo had just shut himself from the outside world.

But he still got ready, to attend the funeral of his parents, during the ceremony he just stood to the side like corpse people came and went, some gave him words of sympathy and some pitiful glances.

While he was just standing quietly to the side, during the entire time he just looked at the door twice to see if a certain someone would come but he didn't

Instead, Yanli came in her black dress and placed a rose on the grave, she looked at the grave with a complicated expression, before she turned to look at Yibo,

"I have known your parents for a long time, we may have not been in touch but...they were good people...I hope that you will be like your father...all the best and in future, if you ever need any help then you can contact me" was all she said before she went to Yuhai and talked to her for some time.

Xiao Zhan didn't come, because he didn't know. After all, Yanli didn't tell him, he needed rest and Yanli had no idea about his relation with Yibo so she didn't think it was important to disturb Zhan...his injuries were still fresh and he had a fever.