17. Talk

The next day, Yibo arrived at the cafe first and Zhan wasn't there.

Yibo sat down tool a seat and sat down on it as he waited for Zhan, Yibo ordered a cup of coffee for himself as he waited for the other person to arrive.

Yibo's coffee came and Yibo even drank it whole and ordered another but Zhan didn't show up, Yibo waited patiently for some time but his anger rose slowly.

Yibo's annoyance reached its peak when Zhan didn't show up even after thirty minutes, during this time Yio had called and messaged the other person a lot of times but Zhan didn't answer his call.

Did Zhan stood up on him?

Just the thought of it made him fill with rage.

Menawhile Zhan felt extremely uncomfortable, his head ached, his body ached his face was entirely red and his face was covered with sweat.

He felt cold, that his body shivered, he wasn't even aware of his surroundings, but he tried to open his heavy eyes and he could see a figure sitting next to him on the bed wiping his face with a cold towel.

While there was another figure standing next to the bed.

Zhan couldn't keep his eyes open for long and after a few seconds, he shut them.

Yanli took out the thermometer, to check the temperature, she still had a straight face, with no expression, anyone who didn't know her would think that she is not concerned at all, but Ava knew that Yanli was the most worried right now.

"106...tsk..." Yanli spoke and looked at Zhan with worry, she then turned to Ava, "Ava, change this water...and where is A-Qing?"

"I am here aunt..." A third woman who was nearly the same age as Zhan, with a beautiful appearance, entered the room.

She had a gorgeous face, beautiful eyes, and thin lips, jet black hair, this woman was Wen Qing, Ava's daughter, and Zhan's childhood friend.

She sat on the other side of Zhan and checked him, "Aunt...I have brought the medicine, and you have to make sure that Zhan eats something before giving him the medicine."

Yanli nodded, "Ava, go and bring the soup I prepared."

Ava nodded and went to the kitchen to bring some soup while Wen Qing bought some more cold water and Yanli again started to wipe Zhan's face and hands.

Wen Qing just stood at the side and watched, it had always been like this in this house, on the surface Yanli has always been so indifferent and rude to Zhan but only Wen Qing and Ava knew how much she cared about him.

At first, Wen Qing thought that Yanli hated him, but later on, as she grew up she realized that Ynali does hate Zhan for some unknown reason but also loves him.

Maybe it was because of the inner conflict of hate and love Yanli was never able to express herself in front of Zhan, as a result, Yanli has hurt Zhan the most in this world.

And this time it's going to be the same once Zhan's fever goes down Yanli will once again go back to her usual self.

During this time Zhan's phone rang several times but Yanli ignored it.

In the meantime Ava came back with hot soup and placed it on the table, Yanli kept the towel aside, she gently and carefully blew the soup and fed the sleeping Zhan.

Zhan took the first two bites obediently but later he moved his head to the side, "No...more." he mumbled but Yanli patiently fed him before feeding him the medicine.

Once she was done she sighed, but Zhan's phone rang several times this whole time, and finally, she got annoyed and picked up his phone, "Ava stay near him."

After that, she grabbed his phone and walked out of the room she picked up the incoming call and the caller was someone named Yibo, she picked the call and brought it near her ear but before she could even say a word, she heard an angry voice from the other side.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? HUH? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO MAKE ME WAIT LIKE THIS AT THE CAFE? DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SOME KING OR SOMETHING?

YOU BLOODY IDIOt DIDN'T YOUR PARENTS TEACh YOU TO BE PUNCTUAL OH I AM SORRY I FORGOT THAT YOU ARE AN ORPHANED BASTARD"

Rage.

Utter rage-filled every nerve of Yanli's body, no one absolutely no one in this entire world is allowed to talk like that to Zhan...other than her

"SHUT UP..." she yelled and Yibo became quiet after he heard a woman's voice but his anger was still there.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A BASTARD? HUH? DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO? ENTITLED PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE A HEADACHE, ZHAN MUST HAVE SAID TWO POLITE WORDS TO YOU AND YOU THINK YOU CAN TALK TO HIM LIKE THIS?

YOU CALLED MY ZHAN A BASTARD WHAT ABOUT YOU? YOU HAVE PARENTS AND THIS IS HOW THEY TEACH YOU TO TALK, THEY MUST BE DOGS LIKE YOU, EVEN THE GOONS AND PROSTITUTES HAVE BETTER MANNERSS THAN YOU...YOU BLOODY MOTHERFUCKER"

"LISTEN HERE, YOU LADY..." Yibo tried to speak but Yanli stopped him.

"I AM NOT DONE  YET YOU SON OF A BITCH! DON'T YOU DARE TO THINK YOU CAN TALK TO ZHAN, A XIAO LIKE THIS AND WALK AWAY, GO TO YOUR MOTHER AND ASK HER TO TEACH YOU SOME MANNERS...OR IF SHE CAN'T THEN JUST DIE...AND DON'T CALL HERE AGAIN."

With that Yanli disconnected the call, but she saw the caller ID and didn't forget to note the number.

While Yibo was so angry that his face had become red he wanted to shoot someone right now, bloody Xiao's how dare they, how dare he!!

That's it Yibo was done playing good it's time to teach Zhan a lesson, Yibo will make sure that Zhan suffers, he will suffer a lot and that will happen on the college trip to nolani

Author's note: I feel relaxed after Yanli scolded Yibo.