11. Party.

The day of the party came pretty soon as well, and Yibo was already there, but Zhan was not.

"You told me that he would be here," Dean asked, "Then where the hell he is?"

Yibo sighed with annoyance, "How would I know I have called him so many times and I message him as well if he is not replying then what can I do about it?"

"Are you serious I thought we could have a good time with him but you idiot!" Dean spoke with a mocking tone, while Yibo was annoyed as well drank his alcohol, 

"Why are you here, don't you have anything better to do, go and irritate your girlfriend who she is fucking now"

Dean glared at him but didn't answer him back because he was indeed worried about his girlfriend so he walked in the other direction.

While Yibo called Zhan again but the latter didn't reply and neither did he call again, Yibo was getting pissed ultra pissed.

First of all, he was calling someone and they were ignoring him if it would have been someone else he would be fine but how dare Zhan do it just how dare he ignore him.

Yibo called him several times and usually, Yibo never does, He swears to go if Zhan didn't come today Yibo is going to punch his face and make a fool out of him, the first thing in the morning tomorrow.

Yibo and Dean had planned a huge prank for Zhan but he isn't here, and that was pissing him of.

In his anger, Yibo drank a lot of alcohol, and after half an hour when Zhan didn't come Yibo got up from his seat, he swear to go once he sees that guy he will...Yibo suddenly bumped into someone and lost balance but thankfully someone helped him and prevented him from falling to the ground.

Yibo held on to the person till he regained his balance, "thank y..." he stopped in the mid-sentence when he saw Zhan, who must give him a faint smile, "Um...are you okay?"

Zhan could smell alcohol on Yibo, and he could also see how good he looked, a black leather jacket and white shirt with ripped jeans and shoes.

From the very first time when Zhan had seen Yibo, he felt something different for him every time, maybe it was because Yibo was attractive,

Yibo didn't answer he just stared at Zhan, Yibno knew that Zhan was very handsome in reality but today he looked different.

Zhan's hair was styled perfectly and he was wearing a black shirt and black even though it was a simple look he still looked so fucking handsome.

Zhan's beautiful pale face, his smooth skin, his thin fine lips, and his beautiful black lips everything about this man was perfection.

"Yibo..." Zhan tried to call out to him but his voice had the opposite reaction Zhan's sweet and calm voice was very soothing.

Yibo smiled and, grabbed Zhan's hand as she stood straight and looked at him, "Zhan, why are you late?"

Yibo asked with a sweet voice as he placed his hand on Zhan's neck and his other hand on his shoulder, "I had to finish my assignments that's why..."

"Sh..." Yibo placed a finger on Zhan's lips, maybe it was the alcohol but Yibo felt aroused for some reason, and when someone like Zhan was standing in front of him how can he look for someone else.

"I called you so many times and I messaged to so many times but you didn't give me any reply, do you know how bad I felt after you ignored me like that?"

Zhan pressed his lips together before saying, "I am sorry my phone was on silent, and I...."

Yibo smiled, "But you are so late that half f the party is over the dancing time is gone as well...so how will you compensate?"

"What do you want?" Zhan asked

Yibo smiled and his hand moved at the back of Zhan's neck, he moved closer their lips were nearly touching when Yibo said in a soft and smooth voice.

"This..." and he smashed his lips against Zhan's, Yibo pressed Zhan's neck and deepened the kiss while Zhan didn't respond for some time.

Feeling the lack of response, Yibo broke the kiss and looked at Zhan, because of the dim light Yibo couldn't see Zhan's red face but he did see how Zhan looked down and avoided him.

"Why are you not kissing me back?" Yibo asked

"You are drunk and it would be bad to do whole you are in this state," Zhan spoke as he grabbed Yibo's hand and tried to shake him off.

While Yibo sighed and rolled his eyes, "Xiao Zhan...no one is allowed to say no to me and I am not drunk, I am completely sober and highly horny...and it's just sex."

Yibo moved forwards and tried to kiss him again but Zhan placed his hand on Yibo's mouth. "I don't like to have sex so casually...I mean we are not dating or anything and I don't believe in one-night stands or hookups..."

Yibo sighed, "So you are saying you don't like to have sex unless you are in a relationship."

"Um...Yes..." Zhan spoke he himself was confused, about what he was saying, his mind was a mess after being kissed by Yibo, Yibo is so good looking but they are friends, and wouldn't it be wrong?

Although he did like it and would like to do it again then again it was wrong what if Yibo forgets everything in the morning? Zhan would feel hurt.

"So you are going to say no to me?" Yibo asked as he slowly moved forwards and Zhan moved back,

"I have to."

"You are going reject me because you don't like one-night stands and or it because something is wrong with me?"

Zhan immediately shook his head, "No, you are handsome and there is nothing wrong with you..."

Yibo nodded and moved forwards while Zhan moved back till his back was against the wall, and he was trapped.

"So I am handsome? I see...it's a pity Zhan I really like you...your body your face it's ethereal and to think that I can't have it is a pity so...say...if we are dating then will you have sex with me?"

Zhan was speechless for some time, and Yibo reminded him, "Come on answer."

"Um...yeah...if we are dating...then it would be normal..."

Yibo smiled, "I...see then let's start dating."

Zhan's eyes widened, "But why...I mean aren't we friends?"

Yibo laughed, at the fact that Zhan actually that they were friends what a fool this man is, someone pathetic like Zhan cannot be his friend,

"So? when people meet they become friends and then the date, and some don't even become friends...or is there anything wrong with me?"

"No there is nothing wrong with you but..."

"But what?" Yibo was getting annoyed now, it's just sex and this man was making it such a big thing. Idiot bastard.

Yibo took a deep breath and, "Come on Zhan...let's date or else I will never talk to you."

Zhan looked down and thought for a while before looking at Yibo, "Um...o...okay."

Author's note: And ladies and gentlemen this is a start of a highly toxic relationship.