12. The night is still young

No sooner than Zhan had said that Yibo smashed his lips against Zhan's, it felt so fucking good that he couldn't' stop.

Yibo placed Zhan's hands on his waist while his hands were on Zhan's neck as he kissed Zhan, Zhan felt Yibo's hot lips against his own and Yibo's firm body against his own.

And in the end, he also gave in, after all, they were dating so it is okay, Zhan pressed Yibo's waist and kissed him back.

Zhan also changed their position such that Yibo was pressed against the wall and Zhan kissed him and Yibo kissed him back.

Zhan felt Yibo's hot body against his own, his warm breathe his hot tongue everything was so hot and pleasurable the tingles they felt when they touched each other, were making Zhan loosen his rationality.

The touch of each other's body the hand and the lips was enough to ignite the fire of passion in their bodies.

The two kissed and kissed as if they had no desire to stop, the warmth felt so pleasurable that they wanted to just drown in it.

They broke the kiss and Yibo dragged Zhan to an empty room, he pushed Zhan onto the bed and kissed him passionately.

"Wait...wait.."Zhan said and broke the kiss, "Aren't we moving too fast?" he spoke.

Yibo groaned," no we aren't now shut up and enjoy."

"But it's my first time and I..." Zhan stopped speaking when Yiubo suddenly looked at him with wide eyes.

Zhan's became red and this time Yibo could see it, "Oh I see I will make sure that it's fantastic."

Yibo said and proceeded to kiss him, and Zhan kissed him back, very soon Yibo took off his clothes, and Zhan visibly gulped when he saw Yibo's six-packs and his firm chest.

Wow.

He thought and turned to the side while Yibo smirked and held Zhan's hand and placed it in his chest, "Don't be shy..." he said and Got rid of Zhan's shirt as well, 

"Since it's your first time and I am in a hurry and I don't have patients I will bottom." he said and got rid of his pants and undid Zhan's pants as well, "Someone hard."

Yibo said and licked, Zhan's member, while Zhan quickly gripped his hair, "What are you doing?"

"I am giving you a blowjob since we don't have a lube...and I need something to..."

Zhan placed a hand on his mouth and said, "No need I will stretch you."

Yibo grabbed his hand and bit him on the wrist before licking it, "I thought that it's your first time."

"I have basic knowledge..."Zhan said, and gently pushed Yibo down on the bed and Yibo let him do it, Yibo 's hand touched Zhan's perfect body.

Zhan locked his finger and placed them on Yibo's entrance but he still didn't enter them, "Are you really sure about this"

"POh god just go for it will you," Yibo said with annoyance and grabbed Zhan's hand before pushing his finger's inside his entrance.

Zhan's eyes widened. "That would have hurt."

"Yeah so move now," Yibo said and Zhan slowly moved his fingers in and out,

"Go faster."

Zhan followed Yibo's order and moved faster, his stretched Yibo's entrance thoroughly he wanted to make sure that Yibo dioes not get hurt, he wanted to make sure that Yibo does experience even the slightest bit if uncomfort.

Suddenly Yibo sat ion the bed and pushed Zhan on the bed. Yibo laced Zhan's hard member in his entrance and sat on it suddenly taking it in whole in one go.

"AH!!"

"Hmm!!!" Zhan groaned and threw his head back, "Are you okay."

"Better than before." He said and kissed Zhan, who kissed him back Zhan flipped Yibo and changed their position again he slowly moved and Yibo moaned,

"Move faster!!" Yibo said and Zhan followed he icreased his speed this was his first time and he felt euphoric, Yibo's hot walls around him, made him feel leasure he has never felt before.

So this is what pleasure feels like, it's like a forbidden fruit and now it has tainted Zhan's mind as well.

Zhan followed his instincts and moved faster and faster the faster he moved the more pleasure he felt both him and Yibo.

Yibo's moaned with pleasure he felt escatic that he had comeletely lost his mind, Zhan was so good.

Yibo the grabbed Zhan's neck and kissed him while Zhan went harde before he came inside Yibo followed by Yibo.

Both of them took deep breathes before he pushed Zhan down and this time Yibo moved up and down, while Zhan watched him, he looked so damn hot that Zhan nearly came.

A while later Yibo came over his chest followed by Zhan.

Yibo kissed Zhan's neck and whsipered in his ears, "You aren't tired right?"

Zhan's eyes widened as Yibo licked his ears, "Even if you are...don't sleep yet the night is still young."

Zhan gulped and once again pushed his member inside Yibo and carried on the sinful acts.

Author's note: Don'tforget to vote and comment