57. Stuck.

When Yanli woke the next day she saw Zhan beside her sleeping.

Yanli slowly placed her hand on his head and tried to sit, her movement woke up Zhan, "Aunt...you are awake, I'll call the doctors."

He said and wiped the drool from his lips before he walked out and called the doctors, who checked her up, "She is fine for now, but she will be needing rest and she needs to take her medicines on time."

The doctor explained everything to Zhan before Yanli was discharged and the whole time Zhan was beside her taking care of her.

After that for the next few days, Zhan paid full attention to her health, from her diet to her medicines, everything, with the help of Yuhai and Simon everything was managed nicely.

And during the time Yanli was sick, Zhan didn't say anything about Yibo, absolutely nothing, until one-day Yanli herself asked him, "where is Yibo?"

Zhan didn't look at her, while he replied, "He is at his home..."

"You still meet him?" She asked.

Zhan licked his lips and sighed, the truth is that Yibo was always there for him if he took care of Yanli then Yibo was the one who took care of him.

When Zhan didn't reply, Yanli sighed, "I am well enough to work now, that's what my doctor said."

Zhan nodded, "That's a good thing."

"Just so you know I still don't approve of him."

Zhan didn't say anything he just quietly walked out.

~~~~

The next day Yanli went to the office as decided.

Suddenly there was a knock on her office's door, "Come in." she said.

"Good Ms. Xiao." Yibo walked into the office with white lilies.

He placed them on the table, as he gave Yanli a smile, who was just giving him a neutral stare, "What brings you here?"

Yibo smiled at her as he stood near the table, "Of course, I am here to say sorry, and...I want your approval."

"And what makes you think that you are going to get it?"

"Ms. Xiao...I am sorry for what I did, I know that as a parent it must be hard for you to forgive someone who mistreated your child...but still, I want it...I love Zhan a lot."

Yanli sighed and suddenly soot duo as she grabbed her bag and walked out while Yibo followed her, "Ms. Xiao...please...I am ready to do anything, to be with him...I promise to never ever repeat my mistakes or try to hurt him..."

Yanli stopped in front of the lif and pressed the button while Yibo was following her, "Ms. Xiao please say something..."

The lift opened and Yanli walked inside the lift and Yibo naturally followed her inside the lift, "Ms. Xiao, I am ready to kneel down in front of you...and rub my face on the ground to beg for your forgiveness."

Yanli then looked at him, "Fine then kneel."

Yibo looked at her with a neutral expression and she said, "I am not joking kneel and say sorry and can you do that in front of the crowd?"

 Yibo nodded, and slowly kneeled in front of her surprising her, "Humiliating someone is easy," he said, "So apologizing should be easy as well."

Yanli sighed and Yibo was ready to touch his face on the ground before the elevator jerked and suddenly stopped.

"Oh god!" Yanli groaned as she pressed the bell button and called the maintenance, she told them where she was stuck and told them to hurry up.

But once she looked towards the ground she saw Yibo shaking like a leaf with his legs folded as he sat while hugging his knees to his chest.