42. Talk

"Are you insane?" Simon said to Jiang Cheng who was drinking water.

Jiang sighed before he spoke, "Wah, it feels too good, finally I was able to let it out" he then looked at Simon, "What were you saying?"

Simon sighed and just shook her head, "Nothing you just proved my point."

"You are indeed bold kid," Yanli was the one who complimented him, she had a smirk on her face she admired his doing, "I wish I could have done that at the funeral of my parents."

Yuhai spoke next, "But A-Cheng, you shouldn't have done that, I mean to say something so insulting to the dead."

Jiang Cheng smiled, "Aunt Each and every word I said was the truth, and not my problem if the truth is harsh."

"I agree," Yanli spoke as well, while Yuhai just shook her head.

Simon and Cheng then looked at each other before Simon spoke, "Where are those two?"

Cheng smirked as he looked at the statue of the god, as they were still in church, "God knows."
~~~
It has been seven years since he visited his parents or his parent's graves.

Their graves however looked clean, seemed like aunt Yuhai and Simon took care of them.

Guilt and regret filled his heart as he sat on his knees in front of the two graved and prayed for them.

The cold weather and the hard ground were his only acquaintances for now.

"I hope you guys have been well." Yibo said with a faint smile, "And I miss you..."

He stared at their graves a tiny naive part of his mind wished that some bizarre miracle would happen and his parents will appear in front of him, it's impossible, he knows that but a man can dream.

In the end, he sighed and said his prayer one last time before he got up and turned to the side to go but he stopped in his track when he saw Zhan standing right there in front of him, staring at him.

Emotions.

So many emotions flashed in his heart as he thought about Zhan, happiness, sadness, longing, Anger and at the end...No Yibo will not allow himself to feel that emotion anymore just one time was enough.

While Zhan was frozen at his spot, although he gathered the courage to follow Yibo, he still couldn't gather the courage to say anything to him.

What will Yibo say, will he be angry? happy? sad? Zhan wanted a reaction just any reaction from Yibo towards him, he wanted to interact with Yibo but how?

What should he say? what should he ask?

For seven-year the two have not seen each other or talked to each other, however, Zhan had often heard news about Yibo from Simon, Yuhai, or Jiang Cheng.

But Yibo never allowed anyone to take Zhan's name in front of him he had left Zhan years ago, the moment he had said bye to Zhan he had said bye to his old life and old ways.

And after that Life just stopped for him.

Yibo slowly walked towards Zhan, taking slow steps, and with his, each passing step Zhan's heartbeat became faster and faster he gulped and sighed, while Yibo's body moved on its own.

In just a few seconds he was in front of Zhan, who had to take a step back to breathe, out of all the emotions Yibo felt, guilt and anger were the most overwhelming.

Guilt for ruining their relationship, guilt for losing someone precious because of his stupid ego, and that guilt turned into self-hate and anger towards himself and the person standing in front of him.