22. Shock.

The next morning Simon walked into his living room, "Mom I am going to the co..." he stopped in the mid-sentence when he saw his mother Yuhai sitting on the chair with a frown on her face she had placed her hand on her chest.

"Mom!" he said and walked to her and sat down in front of her, "Mom are you okay? is everything alright do you feel pain?" he asked anxiously while Yuhai looked at him and smiled gently,

"I am fine Simon, it's just..."

"Whatever it is, it is not normal I might not be a medical student but even I can tell that chest pain does not happen without any reason...maybe there is an underlying disease, and what if it gets worse? we should get checked mom like right now..."

Yuhai smiled actually she had been experiencing this pain for the past few days, but today she also felt that he much get checked if something happened to her then who will be there or Simon.

Just the thought that Simon will be left alone made her realize that it's not good to play with her health so she agreed to go and get checked Simon wanted her to get checked immediately so that day he skipped college and went with his mother.

That day when Zhan wake up he felt a splitting pain in his head but he still got ready on time and walked out of his room, today he didn't see Yanli in the dining room, this has happened often, often when she is too tired to its holiday she would skip breakfast so Zhan didn't think much about this and walked out.

He did meet Wen Qing and the two greeted each other, "A-Qing thanks a lot for helping me yesterday."

"No problem, now hurry up ad left. bye."

"Bye," Zhan said and left quickly, when he reached college he went straight to his class, the day passed quietly peacefully but thought that it was that Simon was not there.

So after his classes during lunchtime, he called Simon, "Hello."

"Simon...Um... where are you? you were not in the classes today?" Zhan asked as he sat down on his eat, all alone, he saw but Yibo didn't look at him he was busy with his friends.

"Zhan I have to the hospital to get my mom checked she was having chest pain since morning that's why."

Zhan's face became serious as well, "So is she okay? everything is ...like...what's the scenario?"

"The reports will come two days later, they have taken a sample and everything...we'll know soon."

"I see, then can I come  to your house tonight?"

"Sure...I will be needing notes as well..."

"No problem I will bring them," Zhan said and the call was disconnected, he then glanced at Yibo again and even Yibo looked at him, Zhan smiled slightly but Yibo just looked at him another way he ignored Zhan.

Zhan felt a little hurt after being ignored but then again he was used to being ignored so he didn't mind much, since Simon wasn't here there was no use to sit in the canteen all alone.

Zhan never likes to eat alone. But it had always been the same, he has always been alone.

Zhan just walked to his next class, since it was still lunchtime he was early he sat there alone but one or two people were still there.

While Yibo had watched him leave he didn't care much...but he was curious as to why Simon wasn't in the college.

~~~
The college was over pretty soon and once he reached back home, he felt that the house was eerily quiet, Yanli was not at home, Zhan was used to this quietness, so he didn't care much and walked to his room.