43. Old Friend.

Yibo quickly walked towards his bike he took out his keys and put it in the key hole, and sat on his bike but before he could start the engine, someone stopped him by taking out the key.

"Wait a minute where are you leaving so soon?"

Yibo glared at the person who stopped him, "A-Cheng, give me the key I have to leave like right now..."

A-Cheng's smile vanished once he saw Yibo's expression, "Did something happen? Did someone say something to you?"

"Just give me the damn keys..."Yibo pleaded, before his eyes fell on Zhan who was again talking to Jenny.

Yibo felt like his heart was going to explode and even Jiang Cheng saw this so, he gave him the keys, who quickly drove away.

While Cheng just shook his head, "Where is Yibo?" Simon asked as he stood beside Cheng,

"Well he went home."

"So soon? why?"

"Because he saw them..." Jiang Cheng said and pointed towards Zhan and Jenny and Simon also looked at Zhan and Jenny, before sighing.
~~~
When Yibo reached home he thew his helmet to one side and keys to the other side before collapsing on the sofa, he didn't knew that Zhan's presence his words and his actions would affect him that much even after seven years.

But he was wrong, today's meting with Zhan raised a hurricane of emotions in his heart.

How much he wanted to take him into his arms and take him away from here and hide him, but Yibo does not even have the right to touch him.

He wanted to hear Zhan's voice and wanted to see his fae but he had forgotten that pain would also accompany Zhan.

Yibo sighed and laid on the sofa, and stared at the ceiling before keeping his forearm on his eyes and closing them.

His life was a horrible nightmare and he wanted this nightmare to end.
~~~
Constant murmurs were the reason his peaceful sleep was disturbed, Yibo moved a little and squinted his eyes because of the bright light, but he slowly got up, and realized that he was covered with a thin blanket and there were more than one people around him.

"Finally, prince is up." Simon said.

And Yibo finally saw that everyone was here, Simon, Jiang Cheng, Haoxuan, an even Wen Qing, was there.

"What are you all doing here?" Yibo asked.

"Time pass of course." Cheng said.

Yibo sat straight and looked at everyone, "Seriously...why?"

Simon sighed, "You think a lot idiot, we are here to spend some time with you now shut up." he said.

While Wen Qing bought some beverages for everyone, and placed it on the table before sitting beside Cheng.

Everyone then took a glass and Haoxuan gave one to Yibo as well, who drank it one go, and asked for more.

"Yibo why did you left so soon?" Wen Qing asked.

"Well he saw Zhan with Jenny."

Yibo glared at Jiang Cheng who just gave him a sheepish smile, "And guess what? looks like he was jealous..."

Yibo also gave him a malicious smile, before saying, "If you want to die so badly then just tell me I will shoot you myself"

Cheng smiled as well, "How can I bother you with that leave that thing to  my wife."

Wen Qing smiled a well, "Well Yibo I am giving that work to you because this madman never listened to me...by the way." She then slapped Cheng's arm and punched him in the back, "What was the need to give that, stupid speech?"