2. Transfer student.

Every college has that one transfer student, the new kid, who becomes the talk of the college, and Xiao Zhan was the new kid in the Gealach Academy.

He was currently sitting in front of the principal who was going through the files, required for his admission process.

While he looked around at the trophies and various photos hung on the wall with a faint smile.

The principal noticed his observation and smiled faintly before closing the file, "Mr. Xiao, the process is done and the fee is paid hence I once again welcome you to the Gealach Academy..."

Xiao Zhan smiled and took the files back before smiling and saying, "Thanks a lot, Mr. Nelson."

The principal then said, "Your aunt Yanli had said a lot of things about you, she had praised you a lot, and I have also seen your documents indeed you are impressive...let's see your performance here."

Zhan smiled, "I assure you, I will not disappoint you, Sir...in fact, I will be the one to bring more of these trophies to your office."

"Oh, I love that confidence you are going to give a tough rivalry to many students here. The Gealach academy has many intelligent students from all over the country."

Zhan  replied, "Then it will be fun sir." He then stood up, "I will attend the academy from tomorrow thanks for all the help till now sir."

"Your welcome."

Zhan then quietly left the office and walked towards the gates, he had his sunglasses on again, as he kept one hand in his pocket while in other hands he was holding his files.

His aura was different from others, his tall figure, his walking style, his straight posture his clothes everything made him different from others and that attracted a lot of stares from the students but he was used to it so he didn't mind.

He made his way to the car and sat inside it, and told the driver to go back to the mansion.

Once he reached the mansion he went inside the huge building, he walked to a room and stood outside of it, he then knocked it and heard a faint 'Come in' from inside.

When Zhan went inside he saw a woman sitting on a chair with a lot of files on the table in front of her.

A hot cup of coffee was placed on her left side. And she was wearing glasses, she didn't even look at Zhan when she spoke, "So you are back, how did it go?"

Zhan placed his hands at the back and spoke, "Everything went well, I can attend the academy from tomorrow."

The woman nodded, and finally looked at Zhan, this woman was Yanli, Zhan's aunt.

"You better behave in this academy and be your best because I want the best from you...and now you can leave."

Zhan nodded and left the room.

Yanli was the person whom Zhan loved and respected the most in the world she was also the person he was afraid of the most in the world.

Her wishes were a command for him. 

~~~
Yibo does not like to attend classes, nobody does.

The annoying subjects the stupid lectures are just too much for his brain to handle, and on top of that the assignments and the projects, are another headache.

And another reason he hates to attend the classes is that the teachers are way too fond of him, just like now...he was late to his classes and now he is standing in front of his teacher who was glaring at him,

"Mr. Wang, may I ask what was more important than attending your classes on time?" The teacher's hands were crossed in front of his chest as he looked at Yibo.