3. Enemy

"So Zhan, what do you think about our college?" Simon asked as the two headed towards their next class.

Zhan smiled and nodded, "It's wonderful."

Simon smiled, "Do you have any particular hobbies? we conduct many activities and competitions throughout the year."

Zhan smiled, "I am pretty active in these things, competitions, sports, everything."

Simon nodded, "Ah...so you are an all rounder."

"You can say so..."

"Anyways, do we have next class together?"

"Um...I don't know, what's your next period?"

"Management."

"I have...finance."

"I see, well then I guess I will meet you in the cafeteria."

Once Simon left Zhan was left alone, he looked around to find his class, "Are you lost new kid?"

Zhan turned back to see Yibo standing behind him with a smile, "That bastard didn't help you?"

"I forgot to ask him."

"What's your next class?"

"Finance."

"What a coincidence, me to..." he said with a smile, "What are you doing during lunch?"

"Um...I don't know Simon asked me to meet him..."

"I see..."that man s really fast huh, and I guess you believe in first come first served."

"Right." Zhan said.

Zhan's replies were firm and small, he had a very straight face and he treated everything and everyone with little to no interest, either he is shy or he is just arrogant, and Yibo thought that second was the reason even thought he didn't like such egoistic people he still thought Zhan seemed different.

Suddenly he heard Yibo groan when a man came from the opposite direction towards them, the man at first glared at Yibo but paused when he looked at Zhan...

"You!" Dean said to Zhan and Yibo also looked between them...

Zhan looked at Dean with a straight face," Do I know you?"

"What?!" Dean said as was fuming with anger while Yibo smirked.

The students also gathered when they sensed the heavy atmosphere, the feeling that a fight was going to broke out soon...made them look at them with anticipation.

Dean sighed, "I don't know what you are doing here but I swear...your college life won't be easy dude."

Yibo spoke, "Wait a minute Dean...what's your problem, did your girlfriend leave you for him as well?"

Dean smiled and looked at Yibo, "Even though we are sworn enemies, I for a fact knew that you hate the Xiao's then what the hell are you doing with the heir of Xiao groups?"

Yibo's eyes widened for a minute, as he glanced at Zhan, who looked confused, "You are the heir of The Xiao groups?"

"Yeah...what's so shocking about it?" Zhan said, "I mean I understand it's not everyday that you guys meet someone from a big family but still..."

Yibo snorted,"And here I thought that you were a quiet guy," He then looked at Zhan,"Too bad you are from the Xiao's we can't be friends..."

Zhan looked at Yibo and blinked twice,"I don't understand just why are you all so jealous of Xiao's?"

Zhan's this reply, not only made Dean's eyes wide but also Yibo's as well, Yibo is not a guy to get angry easily but when someone looks down on him, he does not like it, "I am sorry dude I didn't introduce myself properly I am Wang Yibo, the hier of The Wang corporations."

"So?" Zhan said with a straight face as if there was nothing special about it, while Dean smirked, "You see this...this is the reason why Zhan...you are going to have a tough time over here.

And I guess this is the first time, we have a mutual person whom we ate here."

Yibo nodded, "Indeed..."

Zhan sighed, "You are guys are just immature jealous brats that's it."

Dean spoke, "And you are rich, egoistic, arrogant bastard."

"I don't have time to deal with dogs."

Yibo smirked and grabbed Zhan's shoulder, "Who are you calling a dog again?"

Normally he does not get angry, but the fact that this guy was related to Xiao's just made him irritated from him, Yibo is from a household that Rivals the Xiao's and there were many times his parents and the Xiao's had a face off.

And his whole childhood Yibo has seen his parents hating the Xiao's so even though Yibo never had any personal interactions or grudges towards the Xiao's he still found them annoying, because he has grown up in that kind of environment.

Zhan grabbed Yibo's hand and removed it from his shoulder, "I didn't take your name...you took it personally meaning that you are aware of your status...and that's a good thing, if you are aware of your status then stay from me...

Likes of you are not suitable to stand in front of me."

Blunder.

Blunder Zhan had done a blunder more like a crime, no one insults Yibo and gets away with it.

Yibo glared at him, he can't remember when was the last tie he had felt so much annoyance and anger, "Xiao Zhan, you made an enemy today...watch your back, from now on." he said and walked away.

While Zhan just stood their with a straight face and Dean also glared at him but he had class so he decided to deal with Zhan some other day, and he also went his way.

After a little bit of asking around Zhan found his class and when he reached there he saw Yibo already seated, Zhan also found a seat to sit.

His seat was parallel to Yibo's and this time Haoxuan was also with him, "What happened? why do you look constipated?" Haoxuan asked Yibo who was glaring at Zhan,

"I met a wild dog."

Haoxuan looked in the direction Yibo was looking, "Is he a new kid?"

"Yeah, Xiao Zhan from 'The Xiao groups."

Realization dawned upon Haoxuan and he slowly nodded before saying a slow, "Oh...so?"

"So? so....he dared to insult me...and no one insults me and gets away with it I will...make sure he regrets it."

"Give him some space will you? he is new here and..."

"And I will make sure he does not last here." Yibo said with malice.

Author's note: Hohoho...I see Drama coming...