35. Realization

Wen Qing was alone in her room when she felt someone's else presence inside the room, she wiped her tears and looked at the person turns out he was Jiang Cheng.

"What are you doing here? get lost!" she said and quietly sat on the edge of the bed while Jiang Cheng didn't go out he just stood at the corner and kept on looking at her before clenching fists and saying with gritted teeth,

"This child...is it mine?" he asked, after all these two were together while Jiang Chen was attending his grandfather's funeral and she was there for a vacation the two met and drank and things happened.

Wen Qing stood up and glared at him with red eyes, "Why do you care huh? It was just a one-night stand for you anyway so why do you care whose child I carry."

"I don't care if you are carrying someone else's child but if this child is mine then I care..." he said with a soft voice, he looked at her gently before slowly moving towards her and sitting down on one knee in front of her,

"Please tell me Wen Qing...is this child mine?"

Wen Qing spoke with her soft crying voice, "So what if it is? I know you don't want it and don't worry I won't bother you with it, I will take full responsibility for this child and make sure we don't become a burden for you..."

Jiang Cheng sighed, "And why do you think that I don't want this child? what made you think so?"

"Becuase you hate me, for you, I am just another girl who wants to get in your bed, a gold digger and I know you will think the same for my child... I don't want you to hate me and the child."

Jiang Cheng gently held her hand, "I am sorry...for the harsh words I have said I was just joking and I didn't realize that my words had such a deep impact on you...but the truth is I do care about you and I do like you."

He said and gently wiped her tears with his handkerchief, "Wen Qing, as you know I am an attention seeker, and as you call me an attention whore it's because I desire to be looked at, I hate being neglected, ignored being alone scares me to the core...I have always yearned for a family..." 

He said and grabbed her hand, "Please give me a chance Wen Qing please don't take this chance of having a family away from me, please...I promise I will be good, no I will be best...no scratch that I will be perfect."

Jiang Cheng quickly, "Um...I will take care of you I will make sure you are happy and I will be a good dad...I promise...so will you give me a chance...please."

This was the first time Wen Qing has seen this arrogant bastard so nervous and embarrassed that his ears were turning red and honestly she found him cute, he couldn't control her smile and said, "You would have to work hard."

"I am ready I will work hard very, very hard"

"You would also have to leave your bad habits."

"Done, alcohol, smoking I will quit everything..."

"And you have to learn cooking since I don't know how to cook."

"Uh...done," Jiang Cheng said  and scratched his ear nervously before he said slowly, " So is that a yes?"

Wen Qing smiled before leaning forwards and giving a kiss to Jiang Cheng on the lips, "Yes."

Jiang Cheng smiled and joined their forehead together, "Thank you...so much."
~~~
Zhan had a fractured arm and a few broken ribs...he was currently unconscious, but other than that he was fine, Yibo sat beside Zhan the whole time and Simon was there with him as well as he talked to the doctors the whole time.

After he was done talking to the doctors, he came back the Zhan's room where he was sleeping, "We can take him home after he wakes up."

Yibo slowly nodded, what happened today had completely shooked him to the core, so this is how Zhan has been raised? by getting abused? and that too for what? for his father's mistakes?