10. Fight.

The next day, everyone was on the basketball field, Zhan was there as well, they were practicing.

Yibo was there as well, and his main objective was to, defeat Zhan but Zhan was a tough competition and Yibo will not accept it but he actually loved this challenge.

Currently, Zhan had the ball in his hand and he was about to goal but Yibo tried to stop him and as a result, the two of them lost their balance and fell to the ground.

The two were a little close and Zhan just smiled and moved back before sitting beside Yibo, "Are you okay?"

Yibo nodded and Zhan stood up before raising his hand towards Yibo who grabbed as soon as he put a little pressure he realized that his wrist ached.

"Ouch..."Yibo got up and Zhan held his hand to see, "I think you have sprained your wrist." he said and called the coach who said the same thing.

Yibo sighed and went to the infirmary, where the nurse applied some medication and then tied his hand with a crepe bandage.

Yibo lay on the bed and sighed a few minutes later Zhan came to him, "Hey..."

Yibo sighed but still gave Zhan and a fake smile, "How is your hand."

It hurts you fucking idiot thanks to you for that, but Yibo obviously didn't say that he just smiled fakely, "It's okay now."

Zhan nodded slightly, "You should be careful while playing, and now that you are okay I will leave."

Yibo smiled but as soon as Zhan was gone he made an annoying face who the hell is Zhan to tell him how should he play or not.

He was disappointed because he won't able to drive his bike for a  few days.

"How come you broke your hand dude, you know that we had a bike racing tournament today and still, because of you we weren't able to take part," Haoxuan said as they were walked on the dark road at night, the three of them were coming back after partying in the club.

"Thanks a lot for your comforting words Haoxuan I feel better now," Yibo spoke while A-Xiang was just beside them.

"But Yibo I don't get it, why do you want to be so near to Zhan I mean don't you hate him then why?" she asked 

"Well, I have the question you have a crush on him or what?"

A-Xiang smiled, "I will not blame if you have that guy is a Greek god, do you wish to fuck him."

Yibo smiled, "I wouldn't;t mind much if he wasn't a Xiao but alas, but I will not say anything against that when I saw him for the first time I also thought that he was good sex material."

"Then what are you planning?" Haoxuan asked.

Yibo smiled sheepishly he also poked the corner of his tongue against his cheek before saying, "We are in a cliche book so can you guess."

The other two smiled as well but A-Xiang clear her throat and spoke, "Let's stay in character, so the most cliche thing I guess you can do, is...um...break his trust...and humiliate him?"

Haoxuan smiled as well, "Well that makes sense, " and then he mumbled, "And then you will regret it."

A-Xiang punched him, "No spoilers."

"Isn't that obvious, it happens in every cliche book"

Yibo smiled as well as he looked at Haoxuan while A-Xiang, sighed, "Guys please!!!"

"Alright, ma'am," The two said together.

The three laughed and suddenly a few people came in front of them blocking their way, the three groaned when they saw the other party.

"If this isn't Yibo."

"What do you want? Luke." Haoxuan said.

"Nothing I just came here to...settle some scores."

Yibo smirked, "You mean you came here to get your face done."

"Luke glared at Yibo, "How about you take back what you said to me right now and I will forgive you."

"How about you take your shit face somewhere else and die quietly?" Yibo answered.

Luke glared at Yibo, "I wanted to go easy on you but today I will make sure you regret humiliating me."

"Dude you lost the race and how is that my fault if your girlfriends left you just because you lost countless time from me"

Luke then looked at A-Xiang, "I will let you go hoe you warm my bed tonight baby girl."

Yibo and Haoxuan both glared at him and stood in front of A-Xiang, "Alright, death has answered your call" Haoxuan said.

"Bring it on bastard."Yibo said, "I will make sure to let your body stay intact before I send it to your parents."

Luke who was angry signaled his friends and ran towards the trio, A-Xiang smiled as well, "Well my hands were itching to break some bones."

The trio also ran towards them and to Luke's surprise, the trio was too much for his men to handle.

Haoxuan and A-Xiang did mist if the fighting while Yibo very casually walked towards Luke with a smile, Luke was scared but decided not to back off he tried to punch Yibo but Yibo grabbed his hand and broke it making Luke yell with agony

Yibo then kicked him in the stomach and that made Luke collapse on the ground, "Someone like you who has done by himself in his entire life is not worthy to stand in front of me."

He said and looked back A-Xiang and Haoxuan had taken care of his people as well, Haoxuan looked around with a proud look while A-Xiang also smiled.

Wang Yibo came from the family of Wangs, who had good connections with the underworld they are what normal people would call a mafia.

Although Wangs are not that violent and prefer peace when they get violent it's like a storm, no one can fight them, they are the most peaceful and yet most cruel people, it's the business that Yibo's grandfather started and it's still going on strong.

And Yibo is going to be the next heir of this business, while Haoxuan and A-Xiang are the children of the two of most trusted people of his father.

"Now that was fun," Yibo said, "One day I wish to do the same thing to that Xiao bastard as well."

Haoxuan just smirked while A-Xiang checked his hand for any injury, "You should be careful if this gets worse than, you won't be able to touch your bike for a longer time."

Yibo smiled, "I will take care of it, don't worry A-Xiang."