14. See you later.

A-Xiang was so angry that she couldn't bear to see Yibo's face any longer after dumping the soup n his head she walked out of there.

"Wait....wait...!!" Someone sopped her and stepped in front of her, she was already so angry and glared at the person who came in front of her, it was a man, a man with innocent eyes and baby fat on his cheeks, his voice wad also soft, overall this slim and tall man was cute.

"What?!" she asked, while he flinched but raised is hand forward, "You haven't returned my water bottle."

He said and then A-Xiang looked at the water bottle in her hand and sighed, before keeping the bottle in his hand, "Take it now leave."

The boy took the bottle and looked at her hesitatingly, "Um..."

"What Um?"

"Um...you did great." he said and ran away before she could say anything further. A-Xiang just looked in his direction before smiling faintly, he was a cute by but she forgot to ask his name.

Meanwhile Yibo was furious as he walked through the corridor towards the rooftop, He opened the rooftop door with a bang and thank god it was empty.

"HAS SHE GONE MAD?" Yibo yelled, "How can she fight me, I have been her friend since birth then how can she do this to me just for a man she hasn't even talked to properly?"

Haoxuan sighed, "Don't you think that she is probably right?"

Yibo looked at Haoxuan with disbelief, "What the hell is wrong with the two of you?! why are you defending someone like him?"

Haoxuan sighed, "Dude, Zhan...I don't think there is anything wrong with him."

"See, this where he has tricked you guys that bastard has made everyone believe that he is innocent that he is naive...but it;s not true , why can't you all see? just like all the other Xiao's he is just putting up a front.

My father was tricked as well, because of them my father who wanted to start his own business have to do this illegal stuffs do you know how many times I have seen him having mental breakdowns because of illegal work he does? He was forced to give up his dreams because of Xiao."

Haoxuan shook his head,"But what is Zhan's fault?"

"He is the same as them he is pretending to be the good guy and he won't think twice before backstabbing anyone." Yibo spoke.

"Look Yibo I and A-Xiang have aways been by your side and have always supported you but this time we think that you are wrong...can't you just let it go?"

"No, I can't. he called me a prostitute, he broke my bike and can't you see?" Yibo turned to Haoxuan and moved his hand back and forth between them, "He is the reason for this fight as well, this is what he wants, he has already created a rift between us...but I will not let him succeed."

Haoxuan took a deep breathe, "Yibo, you are my fried more like my brother and I will always think well about you...but I believe that a human never learns unless and until he faces the consequences of his own actions...and the same goes with you.

You are not going to stop till you face the consequences of your actions...all the best..." Haoxuan said and walked out of there leaving Yibo alone fuming and blaming Zhan for everything.
~~~
"Zhan!!" Simon called out to him as they headed towards the canteen.

"Simon...Hi." Zhan said as the two walked side by side.

"How were your classes?" Simon asked.

"Oh they were good...what about you?"

"Just fine." Simon spoke, the two soon reached the canteen and sat at their usual place, "By the way there is going to be a trip next month...will you come?"

Zhan looked at him, "Trip?"

"Yeah...before exams there will be a two week trip to Nolani, so will you come?"

"Um...I am not sure." Zhan said.

"What are you guys talking about?" Yibo said as he sat beside Zhan while Haoxuan sat beside Simon.

Simon noticed A-Xiang's absence and asked, "Where is the third monkey?"

Haoxuan wanted to answer but Yibo replied, "She is with her other friends." Yibo felt ager at Zhan, after remembering his fight with A-Xiang.

"What are you eating?" Zhan asked Haoxuan when he saw him eating noodle which were red as blood.

Haoxaun smiled slightly, "Oh this is extra spicy noodles, new arrival in the canteen."

"I see."

"Woud you like to try?" Haoxuan said, while Zhan just shook his head, "No, no I am very bad with spicy food."

Yibo smirked and took spoon and took a large bite of noodles before bringing it near Zhan's mouth,"Come on try it..."

"No...I..."

"He said no can't you hear?" Simon spoke but Yibo only looked at Zhan and smiled.

"For me please" he said slowly and Zhan gulped ad opened his mouth and Yibo shoved the noddles inside his mouth roughly making him choke, Zhan coughed but ate the noodles and they were rally too spicy, Zhan's eyes watered after eating so spicy food.

He coughed and drank water while Yibo laughed, "Oh come on it's not that bad." he said and ate his food without any care.

While Haoxaun looked at Zhan with pity and Simon sighed and glared at Yibo.

After a while Zhan finally felt better he really can't handle spicy food.

"You okay now?" Simon said as he came back with something sweet gave it to Zhan while Yibo just rolled his eyes.

After sometime Simon decide to change the topic so he said, "So Zhan you still haven't told me if you will come to the trip or not."

Zhan thought for a while, "I can't say anything for now..."

Simon smiled, "But you should try to come it will be fun...I mean it's not everyday we get to go on a trip like this."

"I'll see."

Yibo heard what they were talking and he didn't paid much attention till he realized that he could have a lot of fun if Zhan came to the trip, but he didn't said anything right now, he will talk about it with Zhan later on.

"What are you doing tonight?" Yibo asked Zhan once the lunchtime was over and they were heading towards their classes.

"Why?" Zhan asked in return and Yibo sighed with annoyance,"What why? I am asking because what are you doing tonight because I wish to spend time with you."

"Oh..."Zhan spoke he thought that Yibo wanted to hangout with him but what he didn't knew was that all Yibo wanted was to have sex that;s it, Yibo had no intention of doing anything other than S*x, all he felt was just lust that's it.

"So are you free tonight?" Yibo asked.

"Um...no I have to go for dinner with my aunt."

"Can't you cancel it?"

"No." Zhan gave Yibo a firm and clear answer which sounded a little rude to Yibo.

"Fine, then I'll see you later."