30. Connection

"Let's go, sweetheart, " Jiang Cheng and grabbed Zhan's wrist before walking out of the canteen, and he gave Yibo a look that said stop me if you can.

Simon and A-Xiang followed him as well.

While Yibo stood his ground frozen, he felt undefined pain in his heart when he saw someone else kissing Zhan he thought that some was squeezing his lungs tightly and he couldn't even breathe.

And why didn't Zhan stop him? why didn't he do something? Yibo felt angry at Zhan and that bastard Jiang Cheng.

"Dude..." Simon said as he placed a hand on Jiang Cheng's shoulders, and asked him, "Why?"

Jiang Cheng smiled and let go of Zhan's hand before looking at Him and Zhan was also looking at him with a blank face, while Jiang Cheng smiled and wiped Zhan's lips with his fingers, "Don't get me wrong okay...I was just getting annoyed by all the attention you and he was getting...and besides, don't you want him to leave him alone...I guess he will from now..."

He paused and then asked again, "Oh... was it your first kiss? I hope not."

Zhan sighed and shook his head, "Nice way to steal attention..."

Simon sighed and shook his head how can he forget that Jiang Cheng loves attention wherever he goes and whatever he does all the attention has to be on him and he gets pissed if someone else tries to steal that from him.

Jiang Cheng smiled and he four walked through the corridor, "What can I do, I am an attention whore and I can't have anyone else getting all attention when I am right here."

A-Xiang smiled and giggled, "I thought you were an Asshole."

Jiang Cheng smiled, "Oh That? I am" he then looked towards the locker and smirked, "You wanna see?" he said and walked towards Dean who was standing near the lockers and bashed his head against the locker.

Zhan's and A-Xiang's eyes widened and A-Xiang enjoyed this while Simon just shook his head but he won't decline that it was fun to see Dean suffer, if Dean was a bully then Jiang Cheng was a psycho.

"What the hell is your problem?" He said and looked at Jiang Cheng, his head had collided so tightly that his eyes watered from the impact, and Jeremy and Kaleb his friends were there as well and everyone in the corridor just looked at them.

"The fact that you are breathing and polluting the air around me is very disturbing...so I can't help it..." he said, and smiled, "And you see now I am back, so prepare yourself for the hell sweetheart or you can just change college."

He said but before he can do anything Simon grabbed his hand and wanted to drag him with him, but Jiang Cheng said loud and clear, "You guys might want to rethink who deserves the title of orphaned Trash."

He said as he was being dragged by Simon and even Zhan wanted to take him away from there while A-Xiang enjoyed it a lot she wanted him to beat these guys even more.

"A-Cheng..." A-Xiang asked, "How do you know Zhan?"

Jiang Cheng being the bold asshole he was said whatever he wanted it was like he never learned to filter his mouth, "My father was in love with his aunt so he often went to meet her and I had to go with him he and I went to the same elementary school as well."

A-Xiang's and Simon's mouth was once again agape while Zhan just sat quietly and Jiang Cheng spoke, "We still meet due to work and business and that's it...and his aunt hates me..."

"Why?" Simon asked, he and Jiang Cheng have known each other they were little kids almost three and that was becuase his father knew Simon's mom and it turns out that his father was also in love with Zhan's aunt? wow, what a coincidence.

Jiang Cheng smirked, "Well I am the child of the woman who stole the man aunt Yanli loved so what do you think?"

A-Xiang smiled, "What is your father's name and where is he now?"

A-Cheng smiled but his smile was not a smile anymore, and Simon knew that "My father is in hospital he had Alzheimer's and he does not even recognize me anymore his name is Haikuan...."

Zhan listened to everything quietly, he always admired Jiang Cheng...he loved his boldness his courage, and his cruelty from the first time they had met.

The first they had met was when Zhan was five and he was sitting on the swing in his home all alone with bruises and suddenly another child came to sit near him with the bruises, he had the same amount of bruises, and his head was bandaged as well, for the first time Zhan saw someone in the same conditions as him and his childish heart wanted to know who this person was.

And also becuase this person wasn't crying.

"Who are you?" Zhan asked in his timid voice and that child glared at him his grumpy face and red eyes glared at Zhan but soon he noticed Zhan's bruise and he got down from the swing and went to him, "Did your mother beat you as well?"

He asked and Zhan shook his head, "My aunt did this I don't have a mom."

"Good for you my mother is btich and I hate her so much."

Zhan's eyes widened, "That's a bad word how can you say that to your mother?"

"Then how can she beat me so badly and my father does nothing I hate them both I am going to run away from home once I grow up...would you like to come with me?"

"How can I..." Zhan said little A-Cheng placed a hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry I will take care of you..."

"Then are we friends?" Zhan asked with a small smile and hopeful eyes.

But A-Cheng frowned, "I don't want a weak friend like you...so I will be your elder brother got it?"

Zhan smiled and nodded and that was the day he had played with someone else to his heart's content.

Soon Simon and A-Xiang went to their class and Zhan suddenly stopped, "A-Cheng..."

Jiang Cheng stopped and looked at him, "Are you okay? I mean how have you been all these years?"

There are very few people who have asked something like this to him..and every time someone does Jiang Cheng's smile always vanishes..."Are you okay?"

Zhan just stared at him without answering while Jiang Cheng sighed, "Let's just go Zhan..." people like these can never be okay.

It's not because of what they are going through it's because they never ask for help... Jiang Cheng had wanted to help Zhan a lot of times before but he never asked for help so he ever interfered and same goes with Zhan...there are only two people for whom Zhan can go against Yanli one is Wen Qing and the other is Jiang Cheng...but these two also know that how much Yanli means to him.

He can go against her for them but if he loses her then he will lose himself.

Author's note: Is there a book that you have read...that it's soo bad that it's good?