18. Angry boyfriend

The next morning when Zhan woke up he felt much better, "Good morning."

Zhan looked towards the voice power and smiled when he saw Wen Qing, "A-Qing, good morning..."

Wen Qing sat beside him and placed a thermometer in his underarms, "how do you feel now?"

"Better," Zhan replied, "What time it is I need to get ready for college."

Wen Qing smiled, "You should rest...Zhan..."

"Um...no I can't miss my classes, I am already behind and besides the exams are coming soon."

Wen Qing didn't bother with him anymore because she knew that only Yanli can convince him and she won't say it, Wen Qing took out the thermometer and checked the temperature, "You can go and get fresh and have breakfast and then take your medicine before going to college."

"Yes ma'am," Zhan said and got up from his bed to go to the washroom, although he felt a little weak he ignored it since he felt better than yesterday.

Once he came out of the washroom, he had his breakfast in his room, "How as your trip?" he asked Wen Qing who smiled slightly and said, "Just good."

"Just good? why?"

"What why? I am not a fan of travelling you know right?" she answered with a boring look.

"I see, so anything special happened there?" Zhan said, and Wen Qing became quiet for sometime before she shook her head andsaid, "Why are you asking such questions? what do you expect angels playing me a visit from heaven?"

Zhan giggled, "No, sorry."

After his breakfast he took the medicine before walking out of his room, on his way out he saw Yanli sitting on the table and as always he greeted her, "Good morning aunt, Good morning aunt Ava"

Ava smiled, "Good morning Zhan, how do you feel now?"

"Better, anyways I'll leave now."

"Wait," Yanli said and looked at Zhan with her usual cold eyes.

"Yes, aunt," Zhan spoke with confusion.

"Have a seat I'd like to talk to you."

Zhan slowly sat on a chair, "What is it?" he asked in a slow voice because whenever Yanli talks like this it means there is some trouble.

"Who is Wang Yibo?" She asked with an authoritative voice, Zhan didn't reply immediately because he was processing her question in his mind why was she asking about Yibo?

Zhan cleared his throat, "Um...he is a college friend...why aunt?"

Yanli raised an eyebrow, "Just a friend?"

Zhan slowly nodded, "Yeah...why? I mean did something happen?"

Yanli stared at him as if she was looking through him and Zhan get nervous every time she does this even if he had nothing done wrong then also.

"You can leave." She said and returned to reading her newspaper, while Zhan looked at her and then at Ava who slightly, he then looked at Wen Qing as well who just signaled at him to leave.

So he got up from his place and left and Wen Qing followed him out.

And once he was out of sight, Yanli tore her gaze away from the newspaper, "Ava..."

"Yes ma'am."

"Twenty years ago I had picked a small bastard, and looks like that bastard has grown up..."

~~~

Once Zhan reached the college, he looked for Yibo and thankfully he found him in the class since their first class was together.

Zhan gently walked to him and patted his shoulder, "Hey."

Yibo who was still angry, ignored him while Zhan was confused at his behavior, "Hey what's wrong? why are you ignoring me? have I done something?"

Yibo sighed with disbelief, "Are you serious? you are asking me what you have done?"

"No seriously what have I done?"

Yibo glared at him, "Where were you yesterday?"

And it was not that Zhan realized that they had planned to meet at the cafe yesterday, and it had completely slipped out of his mind.

"I...I am sorry Yibo, I forgot Iw as actually s..."

"Shut up!" Yibo was so mad that he wanted to beat the life out of Zhan, but he controlled himself by taking deep breathes, while Zhan apologized again, "I am sorry I..."

But Yibo couldn't hear anymore and he just stormed out of the classroom.

And Zhan followed him out, Zhan called out to Yibo but he was so mad that he walked faster in order to avoid him but Zhan was also persistent as he followed him all the way to the roof top.

"Yibo I am sorry, it completely slipped from my mind I am really sorry."

"Just shut up!" Yibo yelled and Zhan flinched "I don't want to hear another word from your mouth you made a fool out of me, I am so angry that I want to punch you right now."

"If that calms you down then fine you can do it, "Zhan spoke and Yibo sighed.

"Look Yibo I am sorry okay?please tell me what can I do to make you feel better?"

Yibo for a moment wanted to throw down from the roof to he turned around to face Zhan with an intention to punch Zhan right in face but he couldn't for some reason he couldn't raise his hand on Zhan, forget about raising hand he couldn't even yell at him.

Zhan soo there staring at him with a face that had no idea of what was going on in their surroundings, he just looked at Yibo but with his shiny black eyes and suddenly, he smiled, and suddenly Yibo's heart skipped a beat when he saw that smile.

"Yibo...please tell me what should I do for you to not get angry?"

Yibo clenched his teeth, no one can be so innocent especially someone like Zhan all of this is a pretense isn't it?

Yibo also smiled faintly, "You are really sorry?" he asked  and Zhan nodded.

"The how about you come to the party tonight with me?"

Zhan didn't answer immediately he looked down as he thought, Yanli might not allow him because he was sick just yesterday.

"You can't?" Yibo said, "Just now you said that you will do everything and now you can't even answer my simple question, I knew you weren't serious you were just playing right?"

"No, Yibo, it's not like that...I...it's just I am not sure whether my aunt will allow..."

Yibo rolled his eyes and spoke, "It's just a party and why are you so scared of your aunt, she is your aunt not your mom..."

Zhan's face became firm, he can act as a timid scardey cat but when his aunt is mentioned he becomes fierce, "Yibo...She is like a mom to me and if she said no then no and yes then yes...so without her permission I..."

"Then how about you sneak out?" Yibo said and Zhan's eyes slightly widened, "What? sneak out? no way, I have never done that before and even if I sneak out I won't be able to use my car she will know then."

"Fine then I will pick you, up, and Zhan you are not running away from home and neither you are committing a crime, you are young and you can have fun, it's a part of being young, it's just a party. So now what do you say.

Don't say no first you stood up on me and secondly you can't accept my simple requests and further I will be there for you I will pick you up then what's the problem?"

Zhan gritted his teeth it was like his voice was stuck in his throat, and after a little more pestering from he gave in, "Alright...I...I will come."

"Great then I will wait for you at eight outside your house is that okay?"

Zhan didn't say anything he just slowly nodded.