8. Hangout

The evening came and Zhan was getting ready to go to Simon's house.

"Where are you heading?" Yanli asked him with a stern tone, and Zhan answered in a gentle tone, "I am just going to a friend's house aunt...I will be back soon."

"Go wherever you want and stay out of trouble." She said before taking her eyes off Zhan while he quietly left.

"Zhan, you are finally here." Simon said, and welcomed Zhan inside his house, a beautiful middle-aged woman also came to see who it was, "Simon is it your friend?" she asked

Simon nodded, "Mom, meet Zhan..."

The woman smiled, her smile was just like Yanli, gentle and beautiful, "Welcome Zhan, I will get make some food for you, while you two can talk."

Simon smiled, "Let's go to my room." as soon as he said that the doorbell rang again, "Who is it now?" Simon soon whispered and opened the door, and as soon as he opened the door he saw Yibo standing there with a smile.

Simon made a straight face and quickly tried to close the door, but Yibo placed his leg between the door and prevented Simon from shutting the door.

"Who is it, Simon?" His mother asked.

"No one mom! it was just a prank Simon said and with all his might tried to shut the door, but Yibo was also very persistent, "Aunt it's me Yibo!!, see Simon is not letting me come in" Yibo said and smiled at Simon who was glaring at him,

"Get lost you fucktard."

"How about no you bastard," Yibo said as well, and while the two were fighting Zhan just stood at a side, watching those two as if he had come into a circus.

"Simon, what's going on?" His mother said and Simon quickly moved back while Yibo stumbled forward a little but balanced himself, he then looked at Simon's mom and smiled, "Good evening aunt Yuhai you look beautiful as always, like a goddess."

Simon's mother Yuhai smile and hugged Yibo, who whole heatedly hugged her back, Yuhai was the only woman whom Yibo loved and respected after his mother, Yuhai was like a second mother to him.

Yuhai broke the hug, "Where have you been all these days?"

"Just college work and helping my father," Yibo said

"Simon you didn't tell me that Yibo was coming as well."

"Well, I didn't know either, that he was coming," Simon said with a fake smile.

"Alright all of you can sit down I will bring something to eat." After that, she was gone and Simon glared at Yibo,

"Why the hell you are here you bastard?"

Yibo smirked and ignored him, "Zhan... how have you been?"

Zhan smiled and answered politely, "I am fine."

"By the way, you are here anyway, but is there anything you guys have planned to do?" Yibo asked and that made Zhan look at Simon who once again butted in,

"Well, we are planning to do watch movies and play some games."

"Boring as fuck," Yibo said,

"No one asked you."

"Zhan this boring man is going to waste your time you should just come with me... I and my friends are going to a bike racing tournament would you like to come?"

Zhan finally showed some excitement, "Bike racing?"

"Yeah, and let me tell you Haoxuan and A-Xiang will be there a well, it will be fun you should come."