32.Plan.

"Mom, why did you slap Zhan why are you rude to him just what is his fault?" Simon asked once they came home he was furious and he needed answers like now.

Yuhai sat down quietly she had thought that Yanli must have raised Zhan with love after losing her child but when she saw her today she realized that Yanli was not joking when she said she was raised like a pet. But looks like when Danielle said that he pitied Zhan and how Yanli treated was all true.

"Mom! I am asking something!"

Yuhaii closed her eyes and grabbed Simon's before making him sit down beside her, she took a deep breath before she began, "Simon...Zhan's aunt Yanli is my elder sister...I am a Xiao as well."

Simon's eyes widened and he was speechless.

"We were three siblings and Zhan is the son of my elder brother who was the second child, his name was Victor, our parents always favored him for being a boy he was showered with love and riches and he was completely spoiled.

While our parents abused us and one time they had asked Victor to secure a deal and you know what he did? he let those people r*ape Yanli to get the deal they wanted to do the same with me but Yanli protected me" Yuhai took a deep breath and spoke.

"Your father was Hayden Wang, Danielle's brother...and Victor ran over him with his car right in front of me and tried to kill you when you weren't even born...but Yanli saved me and shot Victor after he died our parents tried to torture us even more When Yanli was pregnant they tried to kill her child and they didn't let her marry her lover Haikuan

They had told Haikuan's parents that Yanli had several affairs as a result Haikuan had to marry someone else, after Yanli Lost her child she lost it and I helped her to kill our parents we burned them alive because we knew that was the only way to live peacefully, to protect you."

"I wanted to stay with Yanli but I decided against it when Yanli decide to take care of Zhan whose mother died during childbirth, she was a sweet young fragile woman raped by Victor she didn't even want the child hence..." Yuhai took a deep breath.

"Zhan is just paying from the sins of his father...what his father did was unforgivable." After that Yuhai became quiet while Simon was quiet, his mind had gone numb he never imagined having such a fucked up family history.

But what was Zhan's fault in all this mess, as much anger Simon felt towards Victor he also felt towards Zhan.
~~~~

That day Zhan stayed in his room, his heart was being plagued with guilt, why was he feeling sorry when it wasn't his fault?

Being born was his fault, breathing was his fault, Wen Qing sat beside him lending her shoulder to Zhan to cry on.

"A-Qing...I...I...can't..." he only cried harder.

Wen Qing's heart ached for him and when she was feeling so much pain then what about Zhan, just how much he must be going through?

Wen Qing can't even imagine and she certainly doesn't want to feel what Zhan was feeling ever.

That day Zhan didn't eat anything, and Yanli scolded him and mocked him, and when the next day came Zhan felt lethargic, physically, mentally, and emotionally.

He still took a bath and got fresh before getting ready for college, and while going out Yanli reminded him to behave, once he reached college all eyes were on him again.

The good was that those three bullies were rusticated so they were not going to bother him anymore or so he thought.

He was unusually quiet today, "Zhan..." A-Xiang called him and he looked at her with dead eyes while her yes became wet she had heard everything from Simon,  and hugged him, "I am sorry..."

Zhan let her hug him, it was a comforting hug, but Zhan broke the hug because he didn't want to break down not now, not today, he had no time for that.

He met with Simon and the rest as well. However, Simon behaved oddly he didn't ignore him but he wasn't his usual self either. He was quieter than usual. How weird it is for him to know that he was brothers with Zhan.

The day passed by without any major happening, but the gossips and the glances were still there.

"Simon is it true that the college trip is canceled?" A-Xiang asked and Simon nodded,

"Yes due to weather..." Simon answered and A-Xiang sighed, "What a shame."

Other than that there was not much talk or anything, Yibo wanted to talk to Zhan many times but after he saw Zhan's expression his voice would get stuck in his throat.

As the days passed the feeling of longing plagued his mind, but there was nothing he could do instead of staring at Zhan from far, whenever he thought to talk to Zhan he would think that it wasn't the right time and Zhan needed so he didn't.

~~~
Meanwhile, on the other hand, Emery was waiting for someone outside the college gates, very soon three people came to meet her, they were Dean, Jeremy, and Caleb.

"What's the plan?" she asked.

Dena smiled and gave her a  packet, "I hope you know how to handle the rest right?"

Emery smirked, "Right."