54. Dinner.

Yanli was in her office when she was told by her assistant that Dean was here, today Zhan had another meeting to attend so Yanli decided to talk to Dean.

Dean who came here to meet Zhan didn't expect to meet Yanli.

"Welcome, Mr. Smith." Yanli said, "Have a seat."

Dean sat and discussed the terms and conditions with Yanli, "Well from outside the deal is final Ms. Xiao."

Yanli smiled, "That's great to hear."

Dean smiled as well, "May I ask where Mr. Xiao would be?"

"Mr. Xiao is in another meeting...would you like to meet him?"

"No, I was just asking I met him and his lover just yesterday."

Yanli suddenly stopped doing whatever, she looked at Dean, "Pardon? Lover?"

Dean nodded, but after seeing Yanli's reaction he was sure that Yanli knew nothing about Yibo and Zhan's relation, "Yeah, his lover...Yibo."

Yanli's face was straight now with no expression and only coldness, "Yibo...as in Wang Yibo huh."

"Yeah..." 

Yanli smiled but her smile was not gentle anymore, "Thanks for your time, you can leave now Mr. Smith."

Dean left after that but Yanli leaned back on her seat.

~~~~

"So you are coming tonight?" Yibo asked as he lay on the couch "Come on I am alone."

Zhan laughed, as he was in his office, "Where is Haoxuan?"

"He has gone meet his relatives...I am really alone at night you know."

Zhan sat straight on his chair, "Oh is that so...you must be really lonely"

"Yes...so it's a good chance to spend some time together...on the bed."

Zhan smirked, "Of course...but I have meetings to attend I cannot afford back pain."

"Oh, I see...I don't mind being below you."

Zhan laughed but his smile vanished when he saw Yanli standing right in front of him with her hands crossed in front of her chest looking at Zhan.

Zhan quickly stood up, while Yanli walked towards him, her expression was unreadable and but her eyes were cold as ever.

She moved forwards and took Zhan's phone and placed it on her ear, Zhan's eyes widened as he tried to stop her, "Aunt"

But Yanli just raised her hand and signaled him to stop, If Yibo said something stupid then god knows what will happen.

"Darling are you there?" Yibo spoke, "Zhan? darling...are you there...if you are then tell me you are coming here tonight."

"I didn't know you call all your friends darling."

Yibo's eyes widened and he removed the phone from his ear before he cleared her throat and spoke again, "Good morning Ms. Xiao."

"Good afternoon Mr. Wang."

Yibo looked at the watch and it was indeed afternoon, "Yeah...sorry good afternoon."

Yanli looked at Zhan, as she spoke, "If you have nothing to do and you are alone then I would like to invite you to dinner tonight, honor us with your presence."

Zhan also looked at Yanli with wide eyes completely baffled.

Yibo's eyes widened and he removed the phone from his ear as well, before he replied again, "Sure...I have no problem ."