1. Gealach Academy

The Gealach Academy is just like any other college.

It's huge, it's famous and it's full of humans.

Just like any other college, it has a good canteen where a lot of gossips takes place, it has a huge playground, it has labs, it's perfect.

And just like any other college, it is good from the outside and hellish from the inside.

There are nerds, bad boys, bad girls, good boys, good girls, players, hunks, cheerleaders.

Wang Yibo is the bad boy of this college, the usual kid that a good kid will avoid, good girls will fall for. Other bad boys will look at him as a rival.

Wang Yibo is not a bully, he is not immature to go out of his way and bully anyone just to satisfy himself.

Yibo does not like to deal with weak people, he doesn't even need to lift a finger to get into trouble because trouble comes to him.

Just like now, he was sitting in the cafeteria, with his friends Haoxuan and Gu-Xiang, eating their lunch when they were approached by an angry man.

"Wang Yibo how dare you!" he said as he stood in front of him while Yibo just rolled his eyes and said, "If this isn't Dean..."

"How dare you sleep with my girlfriend when you knew she was dating me?"

Yibo rolled his eyes while Haoxuan ate his burger what a perfect time for a drama to take place, A-Xiang was eagerly waiting for a fight.

"For the record, she came to me, I didn't go to her, and it was consensual, and it's not my problem if she cheats on you, she is young and just like others she has needs which you obviously cannot satisfy," Yibo said with a smirk, while A-Xiang nodded and Haoxuan was enjoying his burger, occasionally taking sips from his cold drinks.

There were certain 'ohs' while Dean just glared at him before saying, "You are lying, you must have said something to her."

Yibo rolled his eyes and placed a hand on Dean's shoulder, "Listen dude as a man I am telling you, leave that woman before she makes you insane, trust me women like her are the worst."

Suddenly A-Xiang said, "As a woman myself I can assure you that Yibo is right..."

Dean slapped Yibo's hand and glared at him "Stay away from my woman."

"are you serious man? your woman has nothing to do with me, it was sex for one night that's it and the way she was screaming my name I assure you she will come to again very soon."

Suddenly  Dean's fist collided with Yibo's and there was a murmur in the canteen, while Haoxuan's eyes became wide, "This is becoming so good." he said while A-Xiang just rolled her eyes but she was enjoying too as she took a sip from her cold drink.

Yibo, sighed, he inhaled and then exhaled before punching Dean right in the face and the canteen was filled with noises as a fight had taken place.

"Now listen Dean..." Yibo said with a sigh and glared at him, "I can forgive and let you be at peace while you are in this college if you drop this act right now, or else I will make your college hell and that's my promise to you."

Dean smirked, "I am sorry to say you won't be able to keep your promise because I will make sure you end up in the hospital today, and the rest of your day's in this college will be hell."

Yibo sighed, "There is no talking to you is there?"

The two were ready to throw a punch at each other once again but this time another voice stopped them, "What a lovely scene."