58. Forever.

The room was silent as Zhan sat beside the sleeping Yibo, going through his files and documents before the door opened and Yanli walked in.

"Aunt...what brings you here?" he asked.

Yanli looked at Yibo, "Is he okay?"

Zhan nodded, "He was shocked but now he is fine."

Yanli nodded, but Zhan then Zhan slowly asked, "Aunt if you don't mind then can you tell me, who told you about our past?"

Yanli looked at him, before she replied, "Dean Smith."

Zhan nodded as he quietly said only two words, "I see."

~~~~

Jenny was on a date with her girlfriend today.

She had arrived early in the cafe where she was supposed to meet her date, she browsed through her phone when she heard the conversation with the man who sat next to her.

"Yes, I know sir this deal with the Xiao's is final and it will be very beneficial in the long run."

Hearing the mentions of the Xiao's she looked towards the man, and then her eyes fall on his ring.

Her phone nearly dropped from her hand and she nearly yelled when she saw that ring, and now that she hears carefully she also recognized this voice,  it was the same ring and voice from the day when she was nearly assaulted.

Dean looked in her direction when he felt that someone was staring at him and when he saw her he recognized her as well and smiled at her creepily.

"If this isn't Ms. Jenny." Dean stood up and went towards her, "nice to meet you again."

He said but Jenny felt chills run down her spine as she saw his creepy smile and his hungry eyes as he checked her out and how he licked his lips with his tongue, "I am not sure if you recognize me but my name is Dean, Dean Smith."

He walked towards her but she suddenly stood up and stepped back before she ran out of there.

She ran for some time before she called Zhan, "Hello Zhan?"

"What is it, Jenny?" Zhan talked slowly as he walked in the farthest corner of the room, to talk to him so that he does not wake up Yibo.

He could hear Jenny's heavy breathing and panicked voice, 

"Zhan,"

"Jenny what's wrong? he asked.

"I saw, I met the man who tried to assault me in the past."

Zhan's eyes widen, "You did? where are you and where is he? Jenny just gets away from him and stays where you are, if possible stay in a crowded place."

"No, Zhan, actually I heard him talking to someone on the phone and he said that he had a deal with your company."

Zhan froze at his place, "What?!...do you know his name?"

Jenny quickly spoke, "He said that his name was Dean, Dean Smith."

Zhan had no idea what he felt that this point, all he knew was that all he could see was red and all he could feel was the urge to drag Dean here and kill him on spot.

He had gone too far, because of him Jenny suffered, because of him he, Yibo, and Yanli suffered and Zhan was not happy this time.

He gave one last glance to Yibo before he walked out and gave some instruction to Yibo before he made a phone call to Cheng,

"Hello"

"Cheng...I want you to do something for me."

"What is it? it better be something interesting."