Chapter 7

Tomoe was humming under her breath, looking out the window at the clear blue sky.

Today, she was having a good feeling-

"AHHHHHHH!!!"

-Nope, never mind. Kyoya was beating up another person today again.

She sighed, leaning her cheek against her fist as she groaned, her face tired and exasperated.

'Ugh I wanna die. Can I just graduate early? I don't wanna deal with this shit. But if I do then I'll have to deal with college and adult life again. Ugh.'

"Kocho-san what's wrong?" Michiyama Juno, her classmate who sat in front of her and was the only person in her grade who willingly talked to her, asked.

How had they become (somewhat) friends(?) Well for starters Juno has been in the same class as Tomoe since they were first years and always sat in front of her. They'd usually give each other greetings or ask how their days were and sometimes talk about the homework or upcoming tests. They began to talk more in the beginning of their third year after Tomoe had helped him escape from some bullies in another class. They talked ever since as Juno approached her more often to make conversation. Also, might I add, he's Michiyama Hikari's older brother, or "Hika-chan" as Tomoe called her.

"I'm tired Ju-chan, can I skip today?" She whined, looking up at the sympathetic male.

"Sorry Kocho-san, but it wouldn't be a good idea to skip, especially with Hibari-san's bad mood today. Besides." Juno let out a cheeky smile, scratching the back of his neck. "It would be a bad example for others if our renowned class rep skipped school. I can just imagine the gossip now, "Kocho Tomoe skipped school!" or "The Monarch Butterfly left and Hibari-san let her! This is unfair treatment!" Is what might go around."

Tomoe pouted. "Plus I might get bitten to death too by Kyo-chan."

Juno lightly chuckled. "Don't worry Kocho-san, I'm pretty sure the teachers will let you fall asleep in class. But, you can always head to the DC office if you want to since Hibari-san is your boyfriend."

Tomoe blinked, sitting up from her slouching position on her desk. "Boyfriend? Who? Me? What?"

"Eh? Aren't you two dating?" Juno asked back, looking just as confused. "You and Hibari-san."

She stared at him as if he were an idiot. "N-No! We aren't dating. Where did you get that idea from?"

"Well..." Juno blushed in embarrassment. "You guys are always together, childhood friends, you get along, and there's more facts to back me up... So I just assumed that you two were dating... Sorry I didn't mean to offend you."

"It's alright Ju-chan," Tomoe quietly replied, hiding her pink ears with her hair. "Kyo-chan and I are just friends, I don't think I'll be dating until I'm in high school."

'Kyoya and I...? Pfft. What a stupid thought. If we even dated I'd be arrested for being a pedophile (since I technically am older than him if we add my years from my other life). Good thing I like older men.'

Juno hummed. "I see. By the way, did you do the homework for history?"

She blinked. "We had homework?"

"Uh, yeah." He sweatdropped. "Let me guess, you forgot about it since the DC needed you to calm down Hibari-san?" She nodded and Juno sighed, taking out his notebook. "Here, you can look at my answers."

Tomoe quickly took out her notebook and started copying Juno's answers; she owed him one for that.